• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have anything good to drink and it's name is called Mickeys. It's nasty but it should give me a good buzz.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I shouldn't have drank last night. I should've just stayed sober and saved myself the embarrassment.

I had made plans to go to a bar with a female friend who I've liked since I met her five years ago, and dated a little before life events got in the way. This was for Tuesday night's game. She asked if we could postpone it until Saturday, and knew that my roommate was going to be out of town, so she asked if she could come here. This was after kind of suggesting she didn't feel up to it on Friday, due to family issues.

She messaged me out of the blue yesterday, so I cleaned up, showered, brushed my teeth, and did everything I could before she arrived. It'd been a while since we hung out, and we'd been flirting a little bit over text. I had bought booze a month ago, so she just picked up mix. I also still had almost an entire bottle of gin from well over a year ago, because I rarely ever drink.

So we had a 26er of Tanqueray with orange infused in it and some Bombay as well.

Things went really well, we watched the game and drank, played a game, watched some of a movie and kissed some. I had several drinks, but really don't think I drank that much. Not nearly as much as I have in the past. My friend and I used to go through a bottle in a night, and we could even put a pretty good dent into a 40oz bottle. He drank more than me, but we both drank a lot.

It was a perfect night. We decided we wanted to be in a relationship and had a really good time. Then all of a sudden the booze really hit me. I'd been buzzed for most of the night, but then became super drunk. I decided to go to bed, but all of a sudden couldn't stop myself from being sick and puked on the floor. I don't remember much after that, other than her helping me into bed and giving me clean clothes. I laid down, passed out and slept like a rock until she woke me up at 7.

I'm pretty embarrassed. I never puke. I also don't puke on the floor. I hadn't eaten anything all day, except for a granola bar or two and some chocolate. My plan was to get Chinese food, but we didn't have time before the game started and she'd already eaten. Then we started drinking and I couldn't drive to get it, but thought I would order it later. I never thought about it again.

She was fine this morning, said everything was okay when I apologized and said she'd slept on the couch. I'd done laundry so that the bed would be clean for her, but it's still in the dryer. She'd pulled out a blanket for me and I passed out on the bare mattress. She hasn't changed the in a relationship thing on social media, and seems okay about it, so I guess things are good. I hope I cleaned it all up, but don't remember.

She drinks a lot, and was fine. I guess she drank a lot of the booze last night, or I just don't remember much after a certain point (although I think I remember most of the night until I felt sick). Because the Tanqueray is completely gone, and several shots are missing from the other bottle. I had switched to the regular gin because she really liked the orange one, but I drank both.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Send help. Just made the decision to move from Melbourne, Aus to Queensland Aus and have a celebration drink. Wife off to bed and me playing Apex on my new gaming PC with some red wine. It's only 10PM...fuuuuuck,

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
aaaaaa my mind is not in a great place rn tbh

Went to a weird, kinda lame party

Came home weirded and bummed out

The wine I had there has amplified the bummed out-ness

Oct 25, 2017
How is everyone this Thursday night? Felt like getting a bit buzzed. Can't say I'm totally drunk, but enough to feel a little out of body.

Edit: Don't worry. I ain't goin nowhere. I'm home and will likely crash in the bed later. Just guzzled some water.

dabbert

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a lot of the old people who posted a shit ton didn't migrate over or cut back on drinking for various reasons i guess. i always had my suspicions some people in the drunk threads were alt accounts racking up post counts so they could make threads
also i guess discord is the new old hotness

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
So got back into anime after a 10ish year hiatus in the weirdest was. This random rapper had a looping scene in one of his videos and also a short audio clip in the middle. After figuring it our it was from Assassination Classroom I watched that. Then My Hero, One Punch, Attack on Titan. on Gundam Unicorn now. I have no other reason for posting this here other than all of this happened while drinking, and being drunk right now. Cheers.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
Yo.....

Hello drunkEra. It's mead time! I'm drinking the true nectar of the gods handed down from our ancestors. It is glorious.

That is all.

Last edited:

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
giphy.gif

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
Having a god damn time with my new roommates. Same dudes that I party with/run local indie shows here. And paying like a quarter of what I paid in NYC.

Time to celebrate mother fuckers
Hells yeah.

I'm sitting at home, my family has already moved down to the house we bought a few states away but I'm chilling here until my retirement goes through and I can move down to link up with them. I actually have time to drink some drink and play some games.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
There was a chick at the bar that was trying to make me jealous for a bunch of pointless nonsense

Instead I was hanging with good friends like
giphy.gif

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I LOVE AYOU AUSTIN TEXXXXXXXXXXXXAAASA!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
GIVE IT FOR MY PEEPS IN NEW ORLEEEEEEEEEEEANNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Soooooo as we were getting our rave on some punk decided to get jealous because he didn't get no girl, and shot at the club....... Luckily we were all okay!

Still drunk tho.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Definitely got nice and baked/drunk tonight. My friend and I just happened to inadvertently play wingman for each other.

She was really digging on my chill ass friend that I met a show the other week, and regretted not getting his number before he left tonight. So that's my job to make that happen next time I see him lol.

And now she gave my number to her good friend who was out with us and apparently was REALLY digging me because Jesus Christ I am getting some forward texts right about now lol.

Also fuck me I am smashed. Yeshhhhh Memorial Day.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I just got turned onto this band and have been enamored. This video is sick and I
'm drunk and don't have to sleep for another couple hours. So into it.

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I made margaritas my special recipe

1.5 cups tequila. Silver, hornitos, the good shit
1/2 cup Stirrings triple Sec. MUST BE STIRRINGS. IT IS 30% VS THAT USUAL BITCH 15%
6 tbsp lime juice
6 tbsp lempn juice
2/3 cup limeade
8 cups ice

BLEND THAT SHIT

DRINK IT

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
I made margaritas my special recipe

1.5 cups tequila. Silver, hornitos, the good shit
1/2 cup Stirrings triple Sec. MUST BE STIRRINGS. IT IS 30% VS THAT USUAL BITCH 15%
6 tbsp lime juice
6 tbsp lempn juice
2/3 cup limeade
8 cups ice

BLEND THAT SHIT

DRINK IT
Maaaaaan, I am too drunk to do that kinda math.

Also, I just finished the Warmind campaign in Destiny 2. Drunk killing a worm god, ftw