• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
d4038447509346b12d46b0c33ddbfee4.png

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Might be drunk tomorrow.

Have to see if I'm allowed back in the bar after last week.

If so, Long Island time. If not Vodka for me.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for this money so I can go and buy a damn bottle of Jameson.... Fricking money and bank is so complicated.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Pedialyte and goodies powder is a godsend

Pedialyte is definitely the good stuff. I've always heard about it, and now that I've finally tried it it does work (for me at least).

What's everyone drinking tonight? It's the same old same old for me: Jameson Whiskey. Taking shots, and pacing them out since noon. Kind of feeling a decent buzz now.

AkuMifune

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That feeling when you get a few drinks in and decide to reconnect with that friend you haven't spoken to in year with a series of dumb messages and faith no more YouTube links.

Only to remember that why he hasn't spoken to you.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you get a few drinks in and decide to reconnect with that friend you haven't spoken to in year with a series of dumb messages and faith no more YouTube links.

Only to remember that why he hasn't spoken to you.

I used to do this until I realized that the "friend" that I've been texting isn't the best of friends :(

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the weak and the wounded
Well shit guys, I think my time is passed. I still drink, on weekends, but never get past a buzz. Heck, I use more Jack for making sauces now than I drink.

But I am here for you in spirit! And uh, to see if anybody is about to take the highscore from me.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Well shit guys, I think my time is passed. I still drink, on weekends, but never get past a buzz. Heck, I use more Jack for making sauces now than I drink.

But I am here for you in spirit! And uh, to see if anybody is about to take the highscore from me.

High score? is this a challenge

Fuck it. Just do you, my friend. This may be the alcohol talking, but fuck what you heard and do what you want.

Funnily enough my gf came to the conslusion that she doesnt want kids after dealing with our cat being sick so woo. I never wanted kids anyways. I would have just named them my name Nick. so when he was a kid itd be cool cause he was Nick Jr. then when he enmds up in huigh school we could just say Nick at night./

PS: Hourglasses are cool

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the weak and the wounded
So here's one that real world people don't hear.

It was either Bulgaria... Actually I'm pretty sure it was Bulgaria, because Vlad was our cabbie we hired for like 4 days, to show us all the best shit. Not the crap normal tourist goes too right, the real stuff only people like him would know about.

Well Vlad was a pretty funny dude. And he did take us to places I'll never forget, but never in the way wed expect.

So on the second night, after hitting some cool places (Ran into rob van damn at one of them, got us sheet faced) Vlad said he was going to be taking us to a strip club. Cause it was amateur night. Said we'd remember it the rest of our lives.

So we went there, right, no cover charge, girls were super nice up front and really excited to see us, and Vlad was talking to them, but we couldn't understand, and the were really laughing. But Vlad was a funny guy.

Well they shuttered us through a couple back rooms to show us a bunch of costumes and this is when we realized we was the amatuers. Vlad said we could back out, but the girls would be disappointed. But we weren't quitters right?

I think I had the thong on backwards, it was hard to tell in the dim light.

Vlad was right, I ain't never forgot that. Still got some of that Lev they stuffed in there too, as a souvenier.

Status
Not open for further replies.