• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
4423a228ac0af163aa7cebaf8b0487499bbdca75.gif

Over the last week unaired Season 2 episode titles (and one synopsis) have been appearing on separate online channel listings. Here's what we have so far (updated w/ new/final info from source):

Tuesday Sept. 3rd - "Whatever Happened to Donald Duck?!"
Wednesday Sept. 4th - "Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!"
Thursday Sept. 5th - "The Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!"
Louie teams with Goldie to scam their way through Doofus' dangerous party; Huey pushes himself out of his comfort zone in his favorite online game.
Friday Sept. 6th - "The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!"
Monday Sept. 9th - "Timephoon!"
Tuesday Sept. 10th - "GlomTales!"
Wednesday Sept. 11th - "The Richest Duck in the World!"
Thursday Sept. 12th - "Moonvasion!" (double-length season finale)

This appears to be the final and correct schedule.

Seems they'll be airing at 3PM daily between 9/3 - 9/12 with a weekend break inbetween. Gotta say, wasn't expecting us to come back to an episode seemingly focused on Donald's predicament.

This is brilliant. Thank you for keeping tabs on the episode scheduling. :3

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
belated 'you're welcome!'

Zap2it is starting to update their site with episode descriptions for the new episodes, and will probably continue to do so in the next few days. So far the first three are up and I will continually update the episode list on the previous page as they go online. Word of warning: these descriptions so far are a bit more spoiler-y than the usual fare so read with caution.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Reposting the now-fully-updated episode list from the previous page since Google went and revealed every episode synopsis up to the Season 2 finale this morning:

Tuesday Sept. 3rd
"Whatever Happened to Donald Duck?!"
Donald and Penumbra must break out of a Moon Prison and send a warning to Earth about a looming invasion; Dewey and Webby uncover a sinister conspiracy targeting their family.

Wednesday Sept. 4th
"Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!"
Louie teams with Goldie to scam their way through Doofus' dangerous party; Huey pushes himself out of his comfort zone in his favorite online game.

Thursday Sept. 5th
"The Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!"
The kids are pulled into a world made of their wildest dreams; Lena's worst nightmare comes true, as Magica De Spell returns to reclaim what's hers.

Friday Sept. 6th
"The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!"
Webby leads the kids in a race against the Beagles to find a secret treasure while hiding a secret of her own; Della is forced to teach Launchpad how to actually fly a plane.

Monday Sept. 9th
"Timephoon!"
When Louie uses Gyro's Time Tub to steal lost treasures from the past, a mysterious storm in the present sends all of space and time crashing down onto the mansion.

Tuesday Sept. 10th
"GlomTales!"
Glomgold forms his own team made up of all of Scrooge's greatest villains to defeat Scrooge's family once and for all.

Wednesday Sept. 11th
"The Richest Duck in the World!"
Louie, Scrooge and Owlson must escape from an unstoppable monster cursed to hunt down and destroy the richest duck in the world.

Thursday Sept. 12th
"Moonvasion!" (double-length season finale)
The moon invades Duckburg, forcing Scrooge to join forces with an unlikely ally in an effort to save Earth; Della and the kids search the globe for reinforcements.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Early preview clip from "Whatever Happened to Donald Duck!?":

1 WEEK LEFT

also something something frank said a thing on his blog and yadda yadda yadda now the fandom is convinced louie duck is gonna die bad dum tish

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
bc4c43eb042df487e57fae399136e67cc9248b14.gif

Friendly reminder that DuckTales returns tomorrow @ 3PM ET/PT:

"Whatever Happened to Donald Duck?!"
Donald and Penumbra must break out of a Moon Prison and send a warning to Earth about a looming invasion; Dewey and Webby uncover a sinister conspiracy targeting their family.

Last edited:

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Oh fuck! I completely forgot about a new episode today!
Don't fret... the new episodes start Tuesday!

New episode sched = Tuesday-Friday this week / Monday-Thursday next week
Because Disney likes to not only cram everything together instead of spacing it out like someone sensible but make it deliberately confusing, too!

At least someone had the common sense to air the episodes at 3pm instead of earlier during the day seeing how they intentionally waited until kids went back to school before airing new episodes of their popular new cartoon series.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Don't fret... the new episodes start Tuesday!

New episode sched = Tuesday-Friday this week / Monday-Thursday next week
Because Disney likes to not only cram everything together instead of spacing it out like someone sensible but make it deliberately confusing, too!

Oh phew. Thank goodness. I'll be honest, I saw the post saying NEW EPISODE and I missed the rest in a panic. And then I got confused when I couldn't find it.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Every time a distress call is misinterpreted as gibberish or a less-urgent message in media.
tumblr_px8ytyqVpq1xd0ngpo4_400.gifv

Also reminder that new episodes continue this week with tomorrow's:

"Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!"

promo tweet:

oddly enough, TDC decided to upload a sneak peek of one of next week's episodes today soooooo, here ya go

Last edited:

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Okay, we've severely underestimated Lunaris. Devices a backup plan for betrayal and handled his own against an enraged Donald Duck.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Pokemon Sword and Shield (2019)
tumblr_pxas7xvZkU1xd0ngpo4_540.gifv

Glomgold proving again why's he's best character.
981747c17b2d555dcb55faf87ddf0a48a7130267.gif

gotta update your meme game, della... being lost in space is no excuse for this level of cringe
tumblr_pxbk70Wkle1v6pfjgo3_500.gif

Interesting and disturbing ep, especially when it involved Doofus. Was not expecting Boyd's adoption. Probably better off there than with Beaks, though.

Another new episode debuts tomorrow:
"The Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!"
tumblr_pxbl45ykfJ1v79cwgo1_540.jpg

The kids are pulled into a world made of their wildest dreams; Lena's worst nightmare comes true, as Magica De Spell returns to reclaim what's hers.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for someone to finally beat up Doofus, but his parents being freed from him is something at least.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Aw man, I wish they had uploaded this promo image much earlier, straight up homage to A Nightmare on Elm Street 3's movie poster artwork:

I won't judge. Can't be easy to draw well with frosting.
tumblr_pxd7z9X1tt1xd0ngpo2_640.gif

THE MAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND OF PHOOEY DUCK BEGINS HERE!
tumblr_pxd3toPfa11v6pfjgo1_540.gif

*is punted* welp

Fun episode. You can tell the writers and storyboarders put some thought in coming up with dream concepts for each kid.

And for tomorrow's ep:

"The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!"
Webby leads the kids in a race against the Beagles to find a secret treasure while hiding a secret of her own; Della is forced to teach Launchpad how to actually fly a plane.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
SO glad they upload these to the website after they air. I've had a busy ass week, but I know what I'm binge watching this weekend.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
this was weird to watch
tumblr_pxf68c0vEq1xd0ngpo2_500.gif

"Cornelius Coot!" was an okay episode, nothing too amazing. Webby at least got to be praised by one of her idols even though the adventure was a bust (until it wasn't). The B plot with "LP" and "Miss D" was more interesting to me.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Are these eps aired on the disney now app days before they air. i saw this ep a few days ago on the app. catching up on this season.

Oct 25, 2017
Birthday party with Doofus was definitely one of my favorite, bonding over being betrayed lol.

Wished we had more adventurous type of things with Mr McD and the boys in these first sets of episodes though.

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing some catch up on this show and I'm constantly surprised at how good of a shoe it is. The cast has been shocking me with the depth. And even though I'm not paying attention like I would some other shows the sub plots and story of the mom has me intrigued on where it's going.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
the long leg reveal was the hardest I laughed with anything this year. Holly shit

I'm bored at work and I'm just watching the episodes over again and I just nearly died laughing at this scene the second time around. Not only is the reveal of the legs hilarious, but so is the rest of that entire scene. Hardest I've laughed in a long while.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
and COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER here

Like the first episode they show is the second and double episode pilot is like the 4th episode O.o

Is it only available in Brazil? I see no one talking about it, it's odd.

Even if they are out of order, are all of the season 1 episodes there?

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Tomorrow!

"Timephoon!"
tumblr_pxftbsLFtS1v79cwgo1_540.jpg

When Louie uses Gyro's Time Tub to steal lost treasures from the past, a mysterious storm in the present sends all of space and time crashing down onto the mansion.

promo tweets:

And a twitter thread from Frank:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
^ no, I don't believe so. Think he might the owner of the Pep® soda company, which as far as I know is a DT'17 invention.

Whew, "Timephoon!" was a lot but we're going to be dealing with this exchange for the rest of the season I think.
tumblr_pxjxjvsmPk1yqay2io2_400.gif

tumblr_pxksw8oMAB1v6pfjgo4_400.gif

references for the outfits the time-displaced family came back with, from Sam's twitter:
EEDvXL7VAAAgity.jpg

And tomorrow, we get our "X-Men Vs. The Brotherhood" episode:

"GlomTales!"
tumblr_pxl3a1qZTz1v79cwgo1_540.jpg

Glomgold forms his own team made up of all of Scrooge's greatest villains to defeat Scrooge's family once and for all.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
I know Season 3 is coming, but I never want this show to end. It's sooo good. I need Seasons 4 and 5 to be announced as soon as possible. A Darkwing Duck spin-off too.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
I know Season 3 is coming, but I never want this show to end. It's sooo good. I need Seasons 4 and 5 to be announced as soon as possible. A Darkwing Duck spin-off too.
They can follow Nick's example and make Season 4 all "DuckTales Featuring Darkwing Duck" episodes before officially giving the spin-off its own time slot.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
my face when the episode ended
46c944bef6d39a5a455e260d4660806aaa230d6d.jpg

And now we know who tomorrow's episode title is referring to:

"The Richest Duck in the World!"
Louie, Scrooge and Owlson must escape from an unstoppable monster cursed to hunt down and destroy the richest duck in the world.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Scrooge: "If you apply that gift, you might be a bigger billionaire than I am, one day."

21 episodes later...

Status
Not open for further replies.