• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have it everywhere but Wii U and it reminds me how annoying eShop is because it won't let you buy something unless you have a system associated with your account...

Deleted member 10273

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bummer. It's a great game.

Here's my hoping that I still have it downloaded as I'm on vacation until 11th...

weepninnybong

Dec 5, 2017
I guess this is as good as a time as ever to show off my press kit.

mWercRM.jpg

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I assume this was free on PS+ at some point, I have it but dont remember buying it

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
gamestop has the preowned 360 version for $14.99. I have a feeling they are going to start increasing the price soon

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's time for them to release "DuckTales: ReDUCKed!", a remake of Remastered in the visual style of the new cartoon with all new cast of VAs replacing the old VAs!
Honestly I'd love that, and wouldn't be surprised if they do something along those lines.

Alternatively, if they take this off without any intention to rerelease/release another version then I'm fed up with Disney. Not cool man.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Getting the digital Xbox version when I get home. I have a sealed copy of the game too, but I'd like to play it some day.

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Have it on Wii U, now pondering between Xbox version for 3.59€ or Steam for 3.49€.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I have the physical PS3 version and the digital one that came with the pin, too.

Might snatch up a Wii U copy while I can, though.

StarErik

Oct 27, 2017
Been thinking about getting this since 2013, and this did the trick! It was pretty cheap on Xbox. And it's BC, so that's real nice!

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Props to Capcom for announcing this and for the hefty discount. I just bought the 360 version seeing as I can't buy the PS3 version because of Sony's ridiculous DRM on games redeemed via PS+.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
That's too bad. I worked on that game and easily had the best overall experience on that title compared to the other projects I've been on.
I loved working on it too. It was a dream project for me. This news makes me very sad. I wish I could have gotten a physical copy. I'll need to make sure to re-download it when I get home.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
I think I bought the version with the digital code and never opened it.
Seems to be expired now apparently.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had redeemed it.

Zolbrod

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Looking at some replies here, I feel like this is worth pointing out: if you bought the game digitally in the past, you'll still be able to download it after August 8.
So the game is not gone for good, you just won't be able to purchase it anymore.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Is the sale performance so bad it is not worth digital investment?

Btw, putting your product on psn costs money, so it is not free. Thank me for telling you this

krg

Oct 27, 2017
btw guys, the art gallery is freaking awesome! It's really nice to see the evolution of all characters from the NES to the Remastered version.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom if you rerelease it, I'll buy it again.

Such a fun game, especially since it's the last time you can hear the original cast

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When a game gets delisted, is Microsoft allowed to continue issuing backwards compatibility patches for the physical version?

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Why even bother making video games if you are accepting an expiry date for the license deal smh.

Palazzo

Oct 25, 2017
remember guys and be honest with yourselves. If you don't have it by now, you probably didn't want it in the first place.

Don't buy it now just because it's being delisted.

This stance is horseshit. The last game I bought and have been really getting into over the last month is from 2004. It's never too late to get into old games unless publishers arbitrarily decide to wipe them off the market, and it's insane to suggest that any person can already have gotten all the games they might be interested in in the future.

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just bought it on Steam since it's on sale, already owned it on Wii U. Mediocre remake, it had all things going for it but the cutscenes while awesome made the game drag, the save system made the game way too easy as well. It's just a short game and padding it with story was a poor decision. The fact that you can't play the original emulated also sucks. They really should've remade both Ducktales 1 & 2 to make a more complete game as well as included the original games and it would've been better received like the Disney Afternoon collection.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why would you need that though? you basically download a digital copy of the game on Xbox One.
New users would have to download a completely new digital copy of the game that is backwards compatible, and use the disc for verification. It is unknown whether or not Microsoft is allowed to continue to distribute that version of the game digitally......I don't see why they wouldn't, but this is something that's never really been tested to my knowledge.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
remember guys and be honest with yourselves. If you don't have it by now, you probably didn't want it in the first place.

Don't buy it now just because it's being delisted.
I feel so bad for people who shut off their ability to go back and play through older games. What a wild self sabotage for personal experiences.