• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
And yeah prices seem to have gone up since the announcement. Wii U copies were going for $25 two days ago and now you can't get one for under $40

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I'm surprised its not out on PS4.

Anyways, got it on Steam few years back and played it - was a great experience.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Bought the 360 version.

Wait, is this actually running in 1080p? This looks way too clean for a scaled up 720p 360 title. 😯

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
You should be able to see jaggies in places.

I put Ducktales on SGSSAA on PC to get rid of them. 720p will definitely have a few.

Yeah sure, it has some jaggies, but the 3D objects in general and the 2D graphic is impressively clean. Way more than usual for a upscaled 360 title. I didn't expected it to look that good. :)

Native screenshots:

0mZRyEa.png

vMoLTUl.png

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah sure, it has some jaggies, but the 3D objects in general and the 2D graphic is impressively clean. Way more than usual for a upscaled 360 title. I didn't expected it to look that good. :)

Native screenshots:

0mZRyEa.png

vMoLTUl.png
Oh for sure, it's a great little game. I love it to death. Sad that it was the last Scrooge performance, but it was a good one!. That does look pretty good. On PC I was just obsessed with getting some great image quality, so had to try SGSSAA out for those smaller jaggies. But it looks great on any system.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One of the few games I've 100% completed. As a huge Ducktales fan it was magical getting Alan Young and the old crew back.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone having issues with PSN web store? I can't seem to get up the home page or use any navigation features.

Rad

Oct 26, 2017
I was interested in this years ago but waited for a sale and then forgot it. Bought it now for dem memories (the original was one of my favorite NES games as a kid).

ShinJohnpv

Oct 25, 2017
I grabbed a PS3 disc copy from Amazon as soon as I saw this. Said it was supposed to come today but it still hasn't even shipped so, maybe Amazon screwed me.

Jota typeZERO

Nov 3, 2017
Spain
I have already bought yesterday. Nice bargain for a licensed-and-soon-to-be-delisted Capcom/Disney/WayForward game. It was the first Game Boy game I remembered playing and mastering when I was a kid. I have also played the remaster before, when I had a PS3 and the PS+ membership. Not a bad work, but I guess I'm in the train of "these guys should have included the second game too".

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
It really sucks you cannot purchase stuff from PSN when you have those titles in your Plus library. You can basically say bye to this game if you ever unsub from Plus.

Hydes

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Picked up a pristine copy at a pawnshop for $7 yesterday...pretty happy about that :)

GeekyDad

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
USA
Because it's not a very good game by today's standards.

Worth getting since it's only a few bucks and getting pulled, or if you have nostalgia for it. But man, I struggle to play it.

Fair enough. Sure is pretty to look at, though. Haven't played it, but been watching some video of it, and the visuals are really quite beautiful.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Picked it up on Steam since i don't really touch my PS3 anymore. Honestly, I'd rather play the original NES version most of the time though.

KoopaSwitch

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
I'm gonna laugh when it comes back in a few months and all of you worried warts rushed and bought it (finally).

They are probably love all these new purchases.

KoopaSwitch

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
And LOL at the physical prices which jumped. When this was announced the Wii U was going for $25ish and not it's double. Hahaha.

RalliArtEvo

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Prices going up for physical releases isn't surprising at all. Collectors market + re-sellers pounce on stuff like this. I've already seen a number of youtubers hyping up the delisting too, which of course contributes to the mad rush to buy copies.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
It kills me when I think about all the times I saw this on a Walmart clearance rack for $15 and passed on it because I already had it digitally. Fuck.

Really hoping my eBay purchase from Tuesday ships soon.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
It really sucks you cannot purchase stuff from PSN when you have those titles in your Plus library. You can basically say bye to this game if you ever unsub from Plus.

I dont think this is correct, you should get the game back in your library regardless if it was delisted or not once you re-sub

Oct 25, 2017
You don't lose the game if you unsub from Plus, you just have to re-sub and you get the game back. It will forever be tied to your Plus though.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I bought the Wii U retail version since I feel like that one's going to be the rarest in a few years.

I've owned the game on Steam since it came out, so the physical copy is really just a collector's item to me.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
My son loves this game on the PS3. He was really excited when he saw I had bought it for Xbox last night too, lol.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Now is this just being delisted as in you can download it later if you purchased it before? Or is this a full-blown delisting like PT or Scott Pilgrim?

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
A sealed Xbox 360 copy just sold on eBay for almost $250. That's insane. I bought a sealed copy for $35 as soon as the news hit. I don't expect this version to come back, but I can't believe what people are paying for a new copy of this game. The person who listed that copy put it up a week ago, and I'm sure they couldn't imagine how much he/she would actually end up getting for it.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
I own the game on Wii U (physical) and Steam. I wanted to buy the X360 version but I can't buy it from the store page without adding my CC (I wanted to use PayPal). Oh well :(

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Bought it on Steam, but decided to get the PS3 version physically too.
Would just regret it later if I didn't.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Yeah, I didn't see any trustworthy sellers at the time.

Mine came today, ordered on Tuesday.

My seller has 100% feedback, across almost 3000 reviews so I was hoping for the best, but it's been over 48 hours since purchase and I haven't even gotten a courtesy "Oh hey, sorry it took me so long to ship..." message like I generally do for my buyers if I somehow make it past the 24 hour mark.

Maybe he shipped it and forgot to mark it as shipped or include a tracking number? Doubtful, I guess, but we'll see.