• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
QwZD0n7.gif

will only occasionally relisten to keke

Oct 26, 2017
So I guess the word legend means nothing now.

Well I wouldn't call him a legend in any good sense of the word. But insofar as being someone that won't soon be forgotten, I'm sure his underage victims will be haunted by his memory for many many years.

Fuck this clown. I won't give him the fraction of a penny he'd earn by me streaming one of his songs.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
If I wanted to hear a clown I'd watch old episodes of Bozo on Youtube and as far as I know Bozo ain't a piece of shit.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Tekashi69 fans always seem like the type of people who aren't black but love saying nigga.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I listened to the leak out of curiosity. It's garbage. That Mama track would be pretty good if you cut Tekashi out of it. Unfortunately, the track is full of terrible people.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao @ KANGA.

Scott Storch snapped tho.

Hope he can support his child with this release since hes going to jail for a long long while.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't tell if these song titles are real or y'all just making shit up. With that said, BAKA and ZEPE are fuego.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Hope he goes to jail, but not gonna lie theres prolly a few gym playlist cuts in here no doubt

daboynem

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Why is Tory lanez allowed to feature on anything. Maybe i don't vibe with his sound but still the moment I hear his out of place autotuned high pitched ass again I swear