• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

"Join up to 4 friends, online or on the couch, and battle iconic monsters from Dungeons & Dragons in a new co-op action RPG."

Looks like it's a spiritual re-imagining. Has the name and 4-player coop, but i'm not seeing much else in the way of gameplay or tone similarities.

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
I've dreamed of a new Dark Alliance game. Don't know what to say about that trailer...

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Trailer reminded me of

tenor.gif

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Not a great trailer, but hoping for the best. Good memories of Dark Alliance 2 in particular.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
That trailer was probably the worst tonight. I feel embarrassed just thinking about it again.
But hey, if this is like the old Dark Alliance games, I'm in.

Edit: After viewing the Stadia trailers, this one has competition.

Last edited:

Ruu

Oct 28, 2017
Original DA games were ok.... that trailer was pretty terrible though.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
Gameplay please. That trailer was not it.

Fieran

Oct 29, 2017
Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm not entirely sure what the hell that trailer was, the camera work was a complete mess, and Death metal, really..?

On the flipside, I'm surprised its taken this long for a Drizzt focused video game.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Leading with Drizzt, Bruenor, WulfGar and Cattie is a cool choice as it was something I was always shocked they never did in the past.

That said the trailer was just awful.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm betting on L4D / Vermintide wannabe from the trailer.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awful Trailer, but a new Dark Alliance game is definitely welcome, assuming the gameplay from the original games is intact.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a stupid trailer.

As for the game, i doubt it will reach the quality of the originals. We'll see.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
One of the worst trailers I've ever witnessed lol. Actually lost hype by the end of it. All they had to do was say dark alliance. I wanna see how it looks, are the rest of the decisions surrounding the game as baffling? Got my attention though I guess haha

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Every time a movie has an action scene with one of those stupid camera rigs attached to the actor it looks like the dumbest thing ever, and it looks even dumber when it's Drizzt awkwardly charging into battle.

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
That's the least DND thing I've ever seen.

This looks like a dnd session I fall asleep halfway in as we fight yet another group of monsters.