• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I think everyone is in agreement that a Switch Pro is coming.

The debate is how much of an upgrade it's actually going to be.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
DeadRepulsiveAsianlion-small.gif

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Was going to buy a second Switch that have the improved battery life this Black Friday. But I might as well wait and see what this Switch Pro offers.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Oh boy...2021 is going to be an expensive year for Switch owners lol.

ArmadilloGame

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense. Easiest way to talk up a Switch Pro is to play the exact same games, just with better docked performance- framerrate and resolution.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be interesting to see just how much of an upgrade it is. I have no real interest in getting but I'm curious nonetheless.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Surely it will be just a model for better framerate and resolution. Doubt it will have significantly new games.

How mane only for New 3DS games they were. I can only recall that Fire Emblem Musou, Binding of Isaac and Xenoblade.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what games he's talking about. Jump Force? Captain Tsubasa? Deadly Premonition 2? There are not much recently released unlocked framerate Switch games out there.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
480fps at 32k minimum.
Really excited to see what kind of "pro" model it's going to be though.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
The examples I mainly know of is some recently released indie games, Monster Hunter Rise, etc. Just amusingly heard some devs decided to keep unlocked frame rate to get an easy performance boost on it later.
I wouldn't be surprised if MH Rise got a Switch Pro bundle similar to MH4U with New 3DS. I wonder if it will run 60fps or locked 30fps.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see the point. Maybe if BOTW2 is the big selling point and the game turns out to be really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.