• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
So I had been waiting a while for ResetEra to get a giveaway bot of some kind, and now an opportunity has arisen so I'm taking it.

I have 600 Steam Keys for 600 separate games I've decided to give away to ResetEra. Due to the current limitations on the bot it'd be a bit of nuisance to give them all away at once, so instead I'm going to sprinkle it out; I will be giving away five Steam games every day for 24 hour raffles for the next 120 days. I will make a post before I give them off to the bot containing the five games I give away that day with links to their store pages via their store banner images, if you wish to check out the games before choosing which to enter for (and maybe find some games you never knew you wanted?). The giveaways will last 24 hours. The next daily giveaway may not start immediately after the last one ends; I cannot guarantee I'll be here at every 24 hour interval after all. But I will for certain be doing this daily (unless I die or am kidnapped or something, but let's hope that doesn't happen).

Or the easier to read bulletpoint version:
-600 Steam Keys to giveaway
-Giving 5 Steam Keys Daily for 120 Days
-You may only enter for one of the five games a day, goes on for 24 hours to enter.
-I will post Store page links with banners for the five games I giveaway each day.
-While I give you the key to do whatever with if you win the raffle theoretically, I would much prefer if the winner plans to activate the game themselves or give it to a friend rather than for outside personal gain. There's not really a way to enforce this, but it's what I'll humbly request.

Now I've collected all of these keys personally, and while I cannot guarantee that 100% of the keys will work, most of them should work. I do giveaways in different places on the internet and I find about 95% or so of the keys do function. If they don't work I do apologize for getting your hopes up if you win, but I hope you understand as I can't check if they're functioning.

If you don't know, this is how to Activate a Steam Key on Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-tfbn-1352

Alright, with all of this said let's get the giveaways rolling.

CURRENT DAILY GIVEAWAY:
Day 81 & 82: https://www.resetera.com/posts/8675303/

Check back daily for new giveaways!

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Dusk Golem!

This is a raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random!

t1521127626z0.png

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

2064 Read Only Memories -- GB-1a925c38-fa59-4e1e-a7f3-5fb4d4a92278
CURSE -- GB-df2d69cd-1c5d-469c-845f-eabf474cf695
DeadCore -- GB-d9a1af44-fa53-47a4-8b90-1fdd426d27b5
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen -- GB-b0eab9c3-2a5e-4a6f-a9cd-e76472ac44e8
Subnautica -- GB-763ddefc-3f2b-4ab0-9d76-25fd59e70e29

Last edited:

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Not interested in any of the games ATM but I just want to say this is pretty awesome and generous.

qtamir1

Oct 28, 2017
omg thats amazing... i'll try and go for that Dragon's Dogma...
to the thread opener you are awesome!

Sour

Oct 28, 2017
Wow dude this is so generous of you, cheers to you! Entered for Subnatica since its raved about in the VR community.

DarkLordMalik

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanted to say that you are awesome Dusk! I don't game on Steam or PC otherwise I would have entered the giveaway. I still appreciate such a kind gesture.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone may have given away the keys to the kingdom some time ago, but this is a fucking marathon mi amigo. You're much too kind!

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
The horror of having 600 Steam keys and no easy way of distributing them as gifts.

Thanks, Dusk Golem!