• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Stage 4 is the most advanced form of cancer. It's possible he could live for several years but it's unlikely the cancer will go into remission. He may have been a jerk to a lot of people but I feel bad for him. Cancer is an illness only the worst of us should have to endure.

"He's undergoing chemo so he will be there at least another week and then we will figure out when he gets to come home," explains his rep. "By next week, we'll have a much better understanding of the severity of his condition and what treatments he will need so that he's comfortable."

He further explains that Diamond is feeling "fine" today though he was not doing so great when he was admitted to the hospital. "He was fading in and out, feeling sleepy and tired. On top of all this he also has shingles, so he's been in a lot of pain."

ew.com

'Saved by the Bell' star Dustin Diamond diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, undergoing chemo

'Saved by the Bell' star Dustin Diamond has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy, his rep tells EW.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stage 4 is the most advanced form of cancer. It's possible he could live for several years but it's unlikely the cancer will go into remission. He may have been a jerk to a lot of people but I feel bad for him. Cancer is an illness only the worst of us should have to endure.

fuck. hoping against hope

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I wonder if shingles is what sent him to the hospital and they found cancer after running some tests. If so, he could have bought himself more years of life just by being lucky enough to get his shingles treated

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
That's fucked up. Never a fan of his, especially after how he's behaved over the last 15 odd years or so, but he doesn't deserve this.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about it. I've had a lot of family go through cancer. My brother is dealing with it right now. Chemo ravages you in ways that, even if you beat cancer, leave you scarred for life. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Saved by the Bell reboot needs to do a Cobra Kai Tommy type episode.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's too bad. Dude made mistakes, but he was still young enough to turn things around. Or he would have been if not for cancer. Just another reminder that tomorrow isn't promised to anybody.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dude was looking better and better as he aged. I don't remember exactly what he did that caused to burn a lot of bridges, right now I'm just sad, no one deserves to go like that, it's terrifying. I knew a guy who died the same way a couple of years ago, he was 33 and died a few weeks after being diagnosed.
Fuck cancer...

Screenshot_20210201-205805_Firefox.jpg

RIP