• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol at everyone involved whether they agreed with it or not. Feels great up here on my high horse.

How is the original article still up though? It's been ages

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Muppet was only the messenger... the actual body of the post was an elaborate troll cooked up by ShockingAlberto and others as only revealed by Alberto in 2017.

Fair play, they played the entire internet like damn fiddles.

Yeah I don't believe him. And why would anyone?

OT this is just another example of why people shouldn't instantly get outraged.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Damn y'all got bodied..When will y'all learn ERA?

Waiting for the ultra twist where there's receipts, and we're back on track ;)

Jan 18, 2018
HuUeFUo.gif

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Man those people saying the rock is piece of shit cause they disagree with a false statement,ouch. Taking every single thing as face value, hope they learn their lesson . One of the reasons why I browse here to get some good laughs.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Man those people saying the rock is piece of shit cause they disagree with a false statement,ouch. Taking every single thing as face value, hope they learn their lesson . One of the reasons why I browse here to get some good laughs.

And what of all those who proclaimed him to be speaking the truth?

Don't they also tarnish his reputation by believing it.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
He was a piece of shit prior to these statements though. Like he's done worse than this, so it's not like he's suddenly off the hook.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
And what of all those who proclaimed him to be speaking the truth?

Don't they also tarnish his reputation by believing it.
Can go both ways, but I'll say the ones calling for his head, labeling him " piece of shit" and ignoring all the good deeds his done, base on 1 statements that was proven false, are far embarrassing IMO. Either way doesn't really matter since he came out and clear the air.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Can go both ways, but I'll say the ones calling for his head, labeling " piece of shit" and ignoring all the good deeds his done base on 1 statements that was proven false are far worse IMO. Either way doesn't really matter since he came out and clear the air.

I mean to be fair... it's not like this was the first thing that ever came up though.

Dude publicly admitted to making the active choice to not vote in 2016 for example

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017
Learned their lesson? It's clear you haven't been in the Randy Pitchford thread.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Learned their lesson? It's clear you haven't been in the Randy Pitchford thread.
Lol no I have not, don't really go into video game thread unless it's relating to actual video game information like release date gameplay etc if you don't mind can you sum it up for me, I'm guessing is has to do with jumping to conclusion ASAP

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really get the "this is embarrassing" angle. The quote is still shitty in the abstract. It isn't like there was a misinterpretation of the shittiness of the reported quote.

Last edited:

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's good to hear he didn't say this. All the arguments in this thread are still valid for people who do say these things of whom there are too many.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Okay. I must be honest. Turns out this news is fake, but im still kinda feel disappointed in him for some reason. But i rarely watch his movies though

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really get the "this is embarrassing angle". The quote is still shitty in the abstract. It isn't like there was a misinterpretation of the shittiness of the reported quote.

Tbh the thread basically is as long as it is cause a lot of people came out of the woodwork to say how right he was for saying it.

But funny only those who believed it and disagreed are being shit on now.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh the thread basically is as long as it is cause a lot of people came out of the woodwork to say how right he was for saying it.

You should check the comments on his FB post in regards to this. So many in there are telling him just how much they wished he did actually say that.

durrTK

Oct 27, 2017
Lol no I have not, don't really go into video game thread unless it's relating to actual video game information like release date gameplay etc if you don't mind can you sum it up for me, I'm guessing is has to do with jumping to conclusion ASAP
Jumping to conclusions and alot of look at that bitch eating crackers over there

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I mean to be fair... it's not like this was the first thing that ever came up though.

Dude publicly admitted to making the active choice to not vote in 2016 for example

I hate Trump more than I hate bin Laden, but it would be very difficult to get myself to care that The Rock, of all people, didn't vote.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

This ain't true. There are around 20 people who agreed with those comments in the first 10 pages of this thread, and them niggas didn't even elaborate aside from like 2 of them. This thread ain't long because you had dozens of people coming out of the woodwork to hold some big discussion. Most of the posts in this thread are just peeps shitting on The Rock. Not even 10% of the posters are agreeing with the dude if we look at the first 10 pages.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I believe him but when he threw out Hart's name in his new show I was kinD of surprises.

I was thinking it was prob taped before the Oscar fiasco, or does he support hart?

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddammit I still have some outrage left from this morning and was hoping to let some out here.
Can anyone redirect me to another thread with outrage in it? If I don't let out this remaining outrage I won't be able to sleep tonight.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Goddammit I still have some outrage left from this morning and was hoping to let some out here.
Can anyone redirect me to another thread with outrage in it? If I don't let out this remaining outrage I won't be able to sleep tonight.
And now we seeing comment like this, I don't see how this invalidate the take is trash.

Good for Dwayne if he not saying thing, still too much goddamn people that being dismissive to simple act of not being a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.