• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice addition.

Will be interesting to see how low the settings and the resolution have to go to achieve this. But optional things are always welcome.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
A bit misleading on the tweet. OP's title is correct though. This is most likely just an unlocked framerate vs a mode that specifically targets 120FPS. The 120FPS is speculation in the article. I don't suspect graphics settings will change but you will get the benefits of a bit higher FPS.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
I guess it's a personal thing but for me the extra frames never feel materially different when using a controller. Even on my PC I cap at 60 because it stops my system from running as hot and therefore it is much quieter.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Oh god, I hope it has at least one good resolution mode, cause we know for sure they will never, ever, touch that sector afterwards, they would rather re-release their game 3 times without ever touching it once.
(Based on true facts)