• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
They gave it a nebulous 2021 release window in the video, so I guess we'll see!

Sep 7, 2020
yeah.... 2021. I don't know about that especially given all the techland stuff that came out a few weeks ago. Sending love and support to the dev team though.

hog

Mar 9, 2021

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
The only thing I really got from that is people online continue to be s%#t

Glad to see they're shooting for 2021, hopefully their fans will be a bit more patient.

Last edited:

TazKa

Oct 27, 2017
It is freaking nothing.

Hopefully this announcement for the next announcement has more substance.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Well it ain't cancelled folks.

Honestly it looks pretty good from the small snippet we just saw.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Okay not sure if I was in the wrong here to expect like a 15 minute video with detailed plans and extensive gameplay with showcasing graphical improvements, maybe including raytracing and confirming platforms etc.?

But what is that video huh. Super weird

Oct 31, 2017
I should probably go back to look at the old reveal to see if my memory is failing me, but at first glance I had the impression that this was way less of a looker than I remembered it.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if this video was for us or more for them.

Anyway, hope they can get this on the road

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This could definitely have been an email. What a strange video and I'm not sure with that 2021 date.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was amusing, and it did say coming out in 2021. Looking forward to gameplay footage in one of the summer shows.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Watch video and think to myself, wow the people writing all those tweets to a dev team probably hard at work on a game during a difficult time sure are shitty, impatient and entitled...

...then read thread and go, yeah.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Not sure if this update was needed in this format. "We are working on the game" followed by some snippet of gameplay. We've saw plenty of this game years ago I feel like.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I mean, pretty shitty people are tweeting that stuff.

Just let them work on the game. So weird to be upset about a game in development. If it takes extra time oh well

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Uh huh.... Yep. This instils me with great confidence, once again.

That said, glad they're still working on it. I'm not impatient, but I do question the wisdom of making this update with nothing to grab onto. They could have easily done this in a tweet, with a short message thanking people for patience and a short video clip of this game play.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I actually liked that video...felt a bit like Jimmy Kimmel's mean tweets edition...it's disappointing that in every update Techland just says the same thing- more info coming soon...

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be Cyberpunk 2077 round 2? I am not talking about the technical aspects and bugs. I fear they realized that they arent able to deliver on the game they promised us will all that concepts and mechanics and its going to be a let down compared to the first trailers and narratives.