• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
KCWIUDd.png

Welcome to another season of EASHL hockey! Other than using it as inspiration for the theme of the club this year, this thread has nothing to do with the actual Dynasty Warriors series. Sorry. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

We're always looking for new players so if you want to join, post your info in this thread.

• GAME: NHL 20
  • PLATFORM: Xbox One
  • CLUB NAME: Dynasty Warriors
  • ABBREVIATION: DW
  • CLUB PAGE: N/A

5YKZChp.png

jN4jrSS.png

J1RlLrL.png

emsRKC9.png

4l5d9Os.png

MUT1tVH.png

YIFvLz1.png

(AS OF 9/1/19)
Code:
MONTH              OVERALL                     Playoffs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPTEMBER     0 - 0 - 0     0 -  0 - 0
OCTOBER     0 - 0 - 0     0 -  0 - 0
NOVEMBER     0 - 0 - 0     0 -  0 - 0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OVERALL

Code:
PLAYER     GP    G    A   PT  +/-   PIM  PP  SH  GW    H  BS    SH%    FO%  HT    FW
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cake  
Delryk
Jam
Legit
Mercy

DNVNjRD.png

N/A

ePRrCQL.png

EA NHL 20 Website

Last edited:

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
You idiots. We're late to the game. It's been out for more than 24 hrs!!

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
My mic hasn't been working for a few days now and I can't figure out why

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Haha. If you guys are on, don't sign out! Live is hard down right now.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
First game went well. Other team scores 5 goals on 8 shots. Never change, EA.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Remember that time we had 2 goals on like 54 shots?

5 goals on 8 shots, same old EA

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Alright. Played my first 2 online games. Dominating as a D-man with SNP class @ Lvl 19 using the new perks. However, something is very fucking off about this game from the beta. The control feels like the slog and slip of NHL 93. Not only that, but it looks like the LT spam is back. I haven't preordered yet, and if you guys are thinking about not getting it, well, that saves me money, lol.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I got banned from the EA forums for blasting this game. Lol.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I have yet to play EASHL yet and already got the game pre ordered so will most likely force myself to play it for another year. It can't be worse than NHL18, if we got through that then we can get through this.

Will be up for games tonight. Wasn't able to get on yesterday cuz Live was doing its best PSN impression and not working.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I'm definitely still buying since I still play a lot of the other game modes. Won't be on tonight, maybe back Monday if people still have trial time.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Marvie

At least wait for the DAY 1 patch.

If there's even a DAY 1 patch, but there usually is. So son't quit yet.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's just me but how do you score in this game? All of the usual goals are now gone and random shots from the wings go in and hard to predict what can and what should go in.

Maybe I need more time for figure out the game a bit more. It definitely doesn't play like the previous ones.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played 6v6 yet. Just 3's pickup, but it seems like the same cross-crease one timers and wristers go in. Not to mention more randomness in shots going in.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Great starting night. EA'd that one game, but I would expect that from an LT-spam team. Good wins.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, since Marv is being a binch, can I remake the OT so we can actually update the OP stats and stuff? Would be nice.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
If you can replicate the OT i dont mind if you really want to keep the stats

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know how much game time you guys have left after this weekend, but I'll be on to play games tonight if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.