• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Psh! OP updated. Will get HL's in tomorrow.

Last edited:

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Nice good job.. it was fun.. :)

Ill fix the jerseys now that my trial is over.. rofl

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Cant spam stamina now. Waiting for AI to make a play is worth it instead of calling it all the time.

If you call for the puck, its almost an automatic interception and AI gets out of position

Atleast thats how shit was last night lol

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Im going to change the whole color scheme anyway.. fuck yellow turbans lol

Ill be there around 9h-9h30 tho.. long dinner again

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Might be able to hop on around 8-9 depends what the gf has in mind, I'll post here either way so you guys aren't waiting around. Hopefully I can figure out this mic bullshit too so I can tell Jam to stop stealing my one time passes.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be on tonight. Just let me know when to get on. Discord me, pls.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
About fucking time. Stop breaking shit, Red.

About last night. So, what a turn of events, eh? I think we were being EA'd, but I still think we shot ourselves in the foot a few times. Gonna' blame myself here. As an offensive D-man, I like to jump into the play, a lot. If the puck is coming back to the blue line, I usually want to spring. However, it's so easy to get caught going the wrong way. Crossing the blue line, dekeing and losing it kills us. Trying that cross-crease pass works 5 out of a 100 times. The play comes back so quickly that I'm usually caught on an odd man rush coming back the other way. Maybe we need to dump and chase a little more? I rarely see that happen. Either way, really good teams are going to eat us up.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha. I sort of liked it better when you were seen and not heard. Lololol.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
LOL. Yup. Site said we won that last game.

I don't even care what they said. Outplayed the fuck out of that team.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Page update boys. Stats, Highlights, Etc.

This is a lot of work, lol.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Mercy and I are both online right now, I'll play whenever another person shows up

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
Good night tonight. 4-4, should have been 5-4 but we got glitched out of a win or something. Eh, makes up for last night I guess. We played well overall I thought. We are having a great start to NHL 20 as a team I think!

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
We had a couple of really great, come from behind, grind it out wins. Pretty happy with the night overall, and getting in some center time was fun. When do the playoffs start?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I was gonna watch the game but considering the Leafs are literally sending the entire Marlies squad, I might just pass

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I'm online, just going to watch some of this Habs game until you guys get on, ready to play whenever

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of cheesy/figure skating fucks. that shit makes me more mad than losing a game