• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
The worst night I've had playing this so far, I was terrible. A week off for me is probably a good thing.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
It was an up and down night last night. We started out terrible, then won 4 of 5 games, then got blown out in that last game. I still had fun other than those 2 disaster games i played on LD. LOL, never again.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Last night was a shit show for sure. 4+ penalties a game sucks.

People thinking about playing tonight? Want to try moving up to forward a bit.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually working tomorrow.. inventory from like 3am to 10am. I take care of the system so I need to be there.. and they need to count/enter before the weekend shift. thank god it's only 3 times a year.. ugh

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'll play tonight.

The hardest shit with defense is the breakout, and the unpredictability of the stick checking, puck control/pickup system.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be on and whatever. Season has started. I figure we go from playing very little games to play even more very little games.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. Everyones watching hockey tnite.. but i can play nhl tomorrow after 9h15 for sure

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Updated thread.

How about some of you stay the fuck out of the penalty box? :)

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Cake Boss Ah shoot. Mercy had to leave and I just ordered food. Looks like we might try again for Sunday. I won't be on tomorrow.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Updated. Good night. Only two games, but we outscored 8-1.