• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChopTwigs

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Probably Scarlet next holiday man. God knows I won't really have time for single-player games on PS5 anyways with our second kid coming.

ChopTwigs

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Awesome. I'm going Microsoft over Sony for first console for the first time ever with Scarlet. Usually Sony and wait for Xbox price drop. Not next gen.

I tried the XBO controller for the first time at a buddy's house and it's quiet nice, really like how it weighs in your hands. I understand why Delryk prefers that controller over the dualshock.

Youll be welcomed my man! Even if the game is EA cursed, we're having some good ol fun!

Man, it looks like it! We can ruin the voice chat with parenting talk. I think it's easier to defuse a bomb than it is to put a baby to sleep.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
I tried the XBO controller for the first time at a buddy's house and it's quiet nice, really like how it weighs in your hands. I understand why Delryk prefers that controller over the dualshock.

Man, it looks like it! We can ruin the voice chat with parenting talk. I think it's easier to defuse a bomb than it is to put a baby to sleep.

Damn straight. And the Elite is even heavier which i love. Want that v2 now with 40hr battery life.. :)

And yup on the babies.. though, mine has been super easy .. the 5 year old is the worse one rofl

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Leafs will prolly get destroyed with Hutch in net so i might play. Though, im trying to finish my man cave ..lol

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
VZqioy8.gif

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I've got two guys that want to play. One is an LD, and the other is a LW. Both are on the east coast. We need people, and they want to leave their squads, but I'm hesitant to have them do so. 1ish games a week might not be enough for these LG guys and asking them to start playing at 9-10ish at night is dumb. Don't know how you do it, Mercy. Shouldn't be a problem if we can be consistent with at least 4 people tho.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
I can't guarantee there will be 4 people a night. I can't guarantee them that we will play 4 or 5x a week either. Our play time is sporadic. Just be up front w/ them. If they can't deal with how often we play, then its best if they don't leave their current club to be honest.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Ya we're old ppl with a life and we're as casual as they get right now. Fridays and Saturdays for sure, but cant guarantee anything else on my side with 2 kids,hockey on tv and stuff.

We'll never be consistent, i can tell you that. Id rather play other games sometimes with my limited playtime.

btw, if you're interested in joining them instead, i would also understand - you seem to be available all time which we are not... no hard feelings and appreciated for sticking around and trying out stuff. This is why it's hard getting new people into a club when we go through another community; this is a gaming site, not a hockey/sports site, so most of us likes playing other things at times with the time we have. Legit is whipped by his gf so he doesn't play when she's around, Cake is busy selling quack and pimping, Mercy is lost in Florida and getting hit by hurricanes and I have 2 kids screaming and doing circles around me until like 9pm unless I tell my wife to get them out of my face ROFL.

Last edited:

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Basically what Del says. The weekends is when I play.

Lol we don't want to embarass you in front of your kewl new LG friends 🤣🤣

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I can't guarantee there will be 4 people a night. I can't guarantee them that we will play 4 or 5x a week either. Our play time is sporadic. Just be up front w/ them. If they can't deal with how often we play, then its best if they don't leave their current club to be honest.
Ya we're old ppl with a life and we're as casual as they get right now. Fridays and Saturdays for sure, but cant guarantee anything else on my side with 2 kids,hockey on tv and stuff.

We'll never be consistent, i can tell you that. Id rather play other games sometimes with my limited playtime.

btw, if you're interested in joining them instead, i would also understand - you seem to be available all time which we are not... no hard feelings and appreciated for sticking around and trying out stuff. This is why it's hard getting new people into a club when we go through another community; this is a gaming site, not a hockey/sports site, so most of us likes playing other things at times with the time we have. Legit is whipped by his gf so he doesn't play when she's around, Cake is busy selling quack and pimping, Mercy is lost in Florida and getting hit by hurricanes and I have 2 kids screaming and doing circles around me until like 9pm unless I tell my wife to get them out of my face ROFL.

Got you both. I like playing with you guys, which is why I haven't left the team yet. The way LG works is that the captain doesn't set the lines until day of, and there's 3 games a night. Sometimes the first line will play all 3 games, but there's a limit to how many games you get a week, so your top guys aren't hogging all the games. So I do have some free time, more than you guys. Also, the fact that most Rangers games start at 5 my time while I'm still at work, I usually don't care about watching games (which seems to be why we can't get all us 5 on at one time, is because someone has a game to watch). I sent them a message and let them know. CoD just game out and I'm clanning on that as well, and then there's OW, so I see my NHL time will decrease. It's all good. It's just nice to have us all play at one time.

Last edited: