• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Gameziessss????πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Around, but certainly not holding my breath.

Just FYI, I'm actively looking for another team.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
xstkQJn.gif

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I'll still be around to update the thread. If you boys decide you want to play more games than once every 7, then let me know.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Updated. Once you roster people, I'll give them a name placard.

Also, I found out last night that people don't actually have to be on the roster to play in your club. They just won't get stats in their stats page (I'm pretty sure of this I believe, as it happened to be last night). So if you need an extra, and I'm on, just ping me and invite straight into the dressing room.

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
The first two games we played the 3 of us were great, hard earned wins. I'll be back on tomorrow night if anyone else is back on.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry guys I got an LG crew waiting to recruit me soon as I become a free agent :<

yes i can play

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
And this is why I only play in the weekends, I can't physically play this shitty game while sober.

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Cake will say he has had the worst game while simultaneously getting four points in that game.