• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I could play before 10 again tomorrow, I'd like to have 4 for playoffs if we can manage, depending on AI D for playoffs is brutal

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Noice. BTW. I just ordered the Elite V2. If anyone wants a fully functioning V1 for free, let me know.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Probably looks similar to this:

rordOtB.jpg

OP
OP
RedRum

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Nah that's cool. If you think I am going to play LD bc a guy who left our club only plays RD you are crazy

I've been playing LD for the last two games with the late night club. I mean, I can only explain the reason for leaving so many times. Didn't know you could play with other people without a roster switch, and after playing about 300 games in drops, I got tired of playing alone. LG is a toss up and you might not play weeks on end. Add me back to the roster or don't. You'd think you guys would understand where I'm coming from given the difficulty of getting people on to play at times, but I guess not. What can ya do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like my seat in the penalty box is getting cold. Time to warm it back up.

Khr6rK3.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I'm online now just playing Overwatch, send me a message whenever people are ready