• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
oh wow they are nerfing the figure skating. Now how about when I make a single simple deke, my guy doesn't lose the puck like an idiot.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
I'm reading the comments on the ea forums and someone is complaining about nerfing the figure skating!

This is just a fraction of the post:

Backsakating should not be tampered with, why should players who put hours upon hours into this game have their abilities constrained to cater to lesser players who dont put in the time to learn how to LT and play at a high level. I for one spend nearly 30 min a day in practice mode honing my skills and learning the ins and outs of my skaters abilities

So please do not change LT, you guys have already nerfed it into oblivion and at this point are gonna make the game unrewarding to the players who love this game the most, who are the most loyal, and bring the most attention to this game.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
oh wow they are nerfing the figure skating. Now how about when I make a single simple deke, my guy doesn't lose the puck like an idiot.
Or maybe you could just learn to play the game like its designed and shrug off 31 checks while doing a deke that happens once a decade in the NHL

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be on tonight since the Blackhawks are going to get destroyed in the first few minutes

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine putting in 30 minutes a day in just practice mode. Imagine. I think I'd rather kill myself.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be able to play around 10pm tonight... Wife's xmas party so i'm babysitting until she gets home..

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Great night, Cake is our MVP on D. Even when we had some fuck ups, we were able to chip in on offence to make up for it. Habs don't play again until Tuesday, so I should be able to play most nights until then.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
ALL PLANNED.. RIIIGHT?

MERCYS NEW BUDDY

OUR GOALIE KICKS ASS, THEIR GOALIE SUCKS!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Great night y'all.

We overcame some fuckups throught character and grit. Y'all are great in the locker room.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Nice job on D there at the end Mercy. I have to stick to left handed, too many fucked up passes as a righty.