1. Windu

Windu

I wonder if Microsoft having their own theater will mean less leaks.

2. Really loved what Nintendo did to their booth, turning it into Mario Odyssey's New Donk City.

I'm actually kind of hoping it has that giant flaming Smash Bros logo this year.
    [​IMG]

3. Harald23

Harald23

Atlus / Sega booth right close to Nintendo is nice.

Something Switch related from Atlus please? SMT V?

Fire Emblem booth and on the Atlus floor Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

4. DeeDogg

DeeDogg

Wow. Sony and Ninty are going big!
    Sony is gonna knock it out of the park with TLOU2, RDR2, Days Gone, Spiderman, GoT, and Death Stranding. Might be their best E3 in a while

5. Harald23

Harald23

Square Enix booth is also a lot bigger than last year it seems. (bigger than Ubisoft)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud

Seriously the question should be WHO doesn’t have a bigger booth this year?? There’s too much hype. Bigger Square, Capcom and Bethesda booths!

7. est1992

est1992

WB. Their booth is literally cut in half from last year

8. bsigg

bsigg

The amount of people asking where is Microsoft when they already announced they're moving their booth to the Microsoft Theater, which is a 10 minute walk from the convention center is ridiculous.

9. Papacheeks

Papacheeks

How big is the floor space though in that theater? Like is the lobby area huge for them to have their show room floor setup for people to check out their games during E3? Compared to the venue's and space Nintendo, Capcom, Square and Sony have it seems way smaller.

10. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud

Oh well someone had to take the hit. We got three companies whose booths got bigger.

11. Kieli

Kieli

Tbf, I didn't know this and I practically live on this website.

12. Faithless

Faithless

Great !
    Thanks guys, didn't know.

13. vivftp

vivftp

Correct me if I'm wrong but we still don't have official word on when Sony's E3 event is, do we?

I wanted to book a day off work but wasn't sure. Just took a wild stab that it'd be June 11th and hoping that's right.

14. I’d like to see a JL game but I don’t think it’s happening, we haven’t even gotten a good Superman game.

Speaking of Superman, that’s probably NOT what Rocksteady is working on. My bet would be an original IP.

15. Starfire22

Starfire22

Even then i wouldn't mind. I don't know if they are still behind CDProject Red though, but they might still have something to show. (Superman game? Arkham "Beyond"?)

16. Simo

Simo

Take 2 booth looks the same as last year, which was hohum given they only had WWE and NBA there. I guess that rules out anything of the sort for RDR2, Borderlands 3 etc?

17. Lucreto

Lucreto

RDR2 could be as Sony's if they have the marketing. Borderless could be at Microsoft.

18. LycanXIII

LycanXIII

What's Activision going to have at theirs? CoD, Spryo, and Destiny?

19. Surely you know who you are replying too!

Love e3, can’t wait

20. New Crash by Vicarious Visions maybe since there was that thing about Activision having a 5 year plan for Crash with a new game in 2019.

21. Bitch Pudding

Bitch Pudding

Mixer being twice as big as Twitch confirmed.

22. SimpleCRIPPLE

SimpleCRIPPLE

Nintendo add booth space this year? It seems like the only have the large spot on the left. Its usually a big rectangle with a 2nd floor VIP area. I dont remember it branching off to the right last year.

23. Dizagaox

Dizagaox

Where the heck is THQ Nordic? For such a huge company, it's a bit weird they have no floorspace. Unless they've signed an agreement with Microsoft and will show off their games exclusively on Xbox One X at their venue.

24. Hooks

Hooks

The amount of people getting butthurt over people not knowing about Microsofts E3 plans is ridiculous.

25. gordofredito

gordofredito

Kingdom Hearts time babeeeeeeee
    https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/13/17234320/thq-nordic-e3-2018-world-cup

26. Maxime

Maxime

The have other priorities this year.

27. Dizagaox

Dizagaox

Probably not much to show. I imagine they'll have announcements piggybacking off Sony or Microsoft's presentations, but nothing to actually play other than your obligatory Injustice 2 gamestation.

28. Dizagaox

Dizagaox

Haha. Might be a clever move, if they plan on being the main talking point at Gamescom this year.

29. Yavga

Yavga

30. est1992

est1992

A Rocksteady Superman game announcement would be tight.

You're probably right. I don't remember any AAA games of theirs being playable at past E3's besides the LEGO games and Netherrealm's fighting games. I do expect an MK11 announcement, so the only games playable would be that and LEGO Incredibles 2.

31. ¡Hip Hop!

¡Hip Hop!

If people don't know what Microsoft plans are that's Microsoft problem not theirs.

32. WB better be showing something this year

33. Deleted member 25323

Deleted member 25323
    User requested account closure Member

At most, probably Dying Light 2 or Hitman season 2. I've been disappointed far too many times to count on Montreal's presence and who knows when rocksteady will make an announcement, despite their tweets

34. Deleted member 42221

Deleted member 42221

Bethesda's not exactly got a small area - they've got to be showing something. DOOM II or Starfield? Or both?

Square Enix having a bigger area makes sense - Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Kingdom Hearts III are big games. I think next year is the year for Final Fantasy VII Remake to show again, but I'd love to be wrong.

Warner Bros. being big - Mortal Kombat XI and/or Rocksteady's thing?

Sony, Nintendo, and in its own way Microsoft are all big - no surprise - E3 revolves around them.

35. Marufuku

Marufuku

Yes.

All Nintendo E3 conferences from 2010 to 2012 were held there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

36. Starfire22

Starfire22

Heh, the memories of the 3DS reveal.

37. SageShinigami

SageShinigami

Hope you like Mortal Kombat. I've got a suspicion Rocksteady won't be ready till next E3 for a game releasing in 2019.

38. If Montreal still doesn't have anything they have to be in trouble at this point. 5 years with just a short Arkham Knight DLC to show for it.

I wonder what Avalanche got on after they finished up Cars 3.

39. i-Lo

i-Lo

I need some clarification- In the previous years, have Sony and MS shared a theater for their press conference with simply different times?

40. Marufuku

Marufuku

It was awesome.

41. ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

best not expect live shows from nintendo from now on. switch show was an anomaly due to it being a product launch

42. SageShinigami

SageShinigami

They're in trouble lol. Jason Schreier said they rebooted their last project. The rumor was a Damian Wayne thing. That's supposedly gone and now they're reworking it into something else. It'd be hella impressive to have turned that into something else in...about a year?

43. sora87

sora87

Nintendo boxing in atlus away from Sony haha

44. thefro

thefro

The little booth labeled 5636 in Blue (next to Shacknews) is new, the rest is their same setup as last year.

45. headspawn

headspawn

I think we need another "to scale floor space comparison" just to be sure.

46. Super Barrier

Super Barrier

Good point. I hope they have some nice surprises.

47. t67443

t67443

I want to say historically most their leaks have come from people finding content on their website or leaks from marketing partners.

48. ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

if there's no actual flaming ball, what's even the point?

49. Deleted member 25323

Deleted member 25323

While the whole Damian Wayne thing may be dropped, they may have kept vital things like map stuff, etc. There could potentially be a CGI reveal. But I wouldn't count on seeing them until next year. Being a DC video game fan is stressful lol

50. aerozombie

aerozombie

Ninty and Sony are going hard into this E3. Though that leaves me more curious into the Sony space since we know a lions share of the Ninty space will be dedicated to Smash Bros. While some Sony games will have more space than others, I am guessing there will be a lot of titles instead of dominating sections for any single game like Smash for Ninty.