1. SageShinigami

SageShinigami

A CGI trailer is possible. And tbh there's a lot of background stuff they could've saved if the whole project isn't canceled. Plus it might be closer to 18 months total, since Jason first brought it up at the tail end of 2016. I don't hold out hope for DC games, I just watch events and hope to be surprised lol

2. Soundscream

Soundscream

Press coverage is mainly from behind closed door meetings/demos. You didnt think press outlets actually waited on lines at kiosk?

3. Deleted member 25323

Deleted member 25323
    User requested account closure Member

I always tell myself not to get hopeful but I never learn my lesson and disappoint myself lmao

4. SageShinigami

SageShinigami

As a person who's favorite heroes are Iron Man and Green Lantern, hope left me a long, long time ago when it comes to video games. XD

5. ULTROS!

ULTROS!

This is interesting. SE’s Booth seems to be bigger than E3 2015’s Booth: where SE announced Star Ocean 5 (English), FFVII Remake, showed off more FFXV, World of Final Fantasy, showed off more KH3, I Am Setsuna, and NieR: Automata

E3 2015:

[​IMG]

E3 2018:

[​IMG]

6. Mikey Jr.

Mikey Jr.

Ehhh, Tomb Raider will be big for them.

Not to mention Crystal Dynamics new game if that does get revealed there. Possibly Avengers?

Not surprised SE is going for the big booth this year.

7. Man if I was WB at this point i'd literally just give Montreal all of Knight's assets and tell them
    1. simple story that involves Batman, Catwoman, Robin, Batgirl and Nightwing
    -those characters playable start to finish

2. Cut the Battank entirely. Batmobile, batbikes and Batboat/sub for standard vehicles.

3. try to get full story co-op in.(would have been a main priority but with Montreal's current situation...)

8. Starmud

Starmud

Doing a outside fan event has typically been a let down, see if MS can surprise on that

9. Henrik

Henrik

Last year was a non busy E3 for Sony. They announced nothing new from first party. Announce a remake for a PS2 game was ironic and suitable for rehashing E3 2016 announcements. 50 min long predictable conference they called "media showcase". Sid Shuman at the end of the conference because there were nothing new to be impressed by. If you watched the livestream from Playstation Japan's youtube channel you got a message from SIEJ president Atsushi Morita and Capcom's MH producer Ryozo Tsujimoto inside SIEJ's building. That's what Sony all cared about from a Japanese standpoint in 2017.

Previous years when they announced E3 plans was around mid May and last year was early May.

10. Jaded Alyx

Jaded Alyx

Excuse me for not paying attention to every little detail regarding E3.

The only E3 plans I'm aware of, are Nintendo's as I own a Switch (and PC). I don't go out of my way to find every bit of info on Microsoft.

11. DeeDogg

DeeDogg

nope. leaks will still be in full force

12. Vertpin

Vertpin

Uhh I don’t think the fact that last years e3 didn’t have anything new and when it was announced has anything to do with it lol

13. News to me. Had no idea they had their own place till today.

14. s3ltz3r

s3ltz3r

Not even....LMAO.

MS just has the money and is willing to pay up.

15. SageShinigami

SageShinigami

Co-op very probably is in, judging from open job positions Nirolak has talked about.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind asset reuse combined with a few vehicles and some actual boss battles with unique new villains. Add that in plus whatever Nemesis Mode stuff they were talking about and we could probably have a REALLY good game.

16. Ironman and Colossus here. I know the feel.

17. SageShinigami

SageShinigami

Maybe one day you can get an X-Men game that doesn't suck. Maybe. Right now I'd just take an X-Men cartoon, though.

18. Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Do those games matter in booth size? Stuff like FF7R, KH3, Nier Automata, WoFF were all trailers so I am not sure if size of the booth matters for those games. I always assume it's the number of playable demo sections that is important for booth size.. and considering we will be having KH3 and other games playable I can see the booth size being bigger than before.

19. Xeontech

Xeontech

You’re fine. A lot of us had no idea.

The only thing I heard about was them changing their booth to mixer, and that booth was so small you could miss it on that page.

People just got over defensive cause it’s ms.

20. Similar to what they did with W3 for E3 2014. Gameplay trailer for the public a week before E3, and an exclusive behind closed doors demo for the press.

21. Starfire22

Starfire22

Aint that the truth.

22. Xavi

Xavi

God, a gamplay trailer of Cyberpunk before E3 would be amazing.

23. AngelOFDeath

AngelOFDeath

Ok Nintendo I see you!

24. Solid

Solid

I didn't know Microsoft was somewhere else this year. And so I read the thread and got my answer in less than a minute. I chose that path of action because, at the same instant that I realized I couldn't find a designated 'Microsoft' space on that floor map, a handful of neurons in my brain fired, triggering a chain reaction of thoughts that led me to quickly understand that someone must have already asked - and answered - that question long before I entered this thread.
    Y'all got some of them neurons, right?

25. shinken

shinken

Hell yeah! We are gonna get a cool picture like this again, but between Sony and Nintendo, in Blue and Red!

[​IMG]

26. ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

and Amazon doesnt? it's probably due to Twitch being more autonomous compared to Mixer

27. Neonep

Neonep

Capcom's booth is big as fuck, why? I gotta keep my expectations in check.

28. Taffy Lewis

Taffy Lewis

Is this really all there is to E3 (not counting competing events like EA Play)? The showfloor seems tiny.

29. Vertpin

Vertpin

I wonder where shadows die twice will be

30. Shiba

Shiba

I hope one of those games is Left Alive I need actual look at gameplay and not a small snip of it.

31. rtv190

rtv190

Hopefully they're having their own press conference this year just like in 2015.

32. Rico

Rico

True for the most part but our appointments are at the same booths spread across the show floor and off site venues are a total pain in the ass especially when you're lugging a bunch of stuff with you.

33. Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Would be interesting to see if they actually have gameplay demo booth for it. I feel there is chance we might see something new from it, but I don't think we will actually see gameplay demo at E3... more chance of it being in TGS.

34. Resident Evil 2 REmake
    DMC5

Lets go

35. Soundscream

Soundscream

There holding their meetings offsite? I thought it was only their show floor that wasn't going to be in the convention center.

36. Rotimi

Rotimi

Me too

37. Fubuki

Fubuki

IIRC, there is just 1 thread about it in March(?). Even I have read it, I forgot this whole thing until this thread popped up again.

38. Shiba

Shiba

I would think TGS might be a bit too late if they are still planning a release for this year. If not? then yeah I can imagine gameplay being shown at TGS.

39. Sanox

Sanox

See that mountain?
    With more power you can climb it

Capcom booth size is probably the most interesting.

40. Heyrule

Heyrule

The real reason I laughed at that comment was Nintendo’s equally large space but he only seems to think Sony is having a huge thing going on.

41. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Mixer booth is quite sizeable tbh.

42. Microsoft having one theater venue but no real exhibition space to play games on is interesting/weird. Maybe they'll have GamePass demos for the people at home, around which Mixer will broadcast at E3. Though more likely, they probably figured they don't need to build up a stage floor just for some State of Decay cabinets and then all the other big games will be moved to Xbox 2.

Bethesda's huge space has me very giddy.

43. Harald23

Harald23

[​IMG]

44. Gamer17

Gamer17

sony can not reach their amazing level of their e3 2016 or 2015 but i hope its better than e3 2017.

45. Xenosaga

Xenosaga

I wouldn’t be surprised if they delay the game to early next year..

46. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

With Mixer + MS Theatre they'll have almost as much exhibition space as Nintendo and Sony tho.

Microsoft Theatre:

47. shinken

shinken

Yeah, but a real one, which is much cooler. Instead of one where they just changed the color hue, even the blue PS wall is red-ish.

48. Prine

Prine

Not sure how non-Hardware providers failures apply to MS, if MS have new games to play on thier console location isnt a factor. Of course we can reasonably assume more space means greater amount of content to fill it with, so I can't see why this isn't an encouraging sign.

49. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

[​IMG]

It's not like MS moved to the other side of the city..

50. Golvellius

Golvellius

Or a parking lot.