1. t67443

t67443

What? Forgetting about them being in the building across the street? I also don’t see the Xbox 2 part happening.

2. MilkBeard

MilkBeard

smh

you forgot Chrono Break

3. atluke

atluke

Super excited for E3 this year.

4. Ōkami Haundo

Ōkami Haundo

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but do we have any clue as to what Google's presence will involve? I see that they have a meeting space.

5. ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

Probably for using Google services for games. Unity now accesses the google maps api for example

6. orangeb1ood503

orangeb1ood503
    Banned Member

This makes me wish we had a layout of the Microsoft Theater to see how much bigger Xbox's presence is than everybody elses. Also, they must really mean it when they say this will be their biggest show, can't wait to see what they have in store for us!!!

7. orangeb1ood503

orangeb1ood503
    Banned Member

umm, the MS Theater is right across the street and is part of LA Live which is what the convention center is a part of, so yeah, won't hurt.

8. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud

Yeah I think it’ll be one of the best ever.

9. Rico

Rico

I believe all Microsoft appointments will be at the Microsoft Theatre. Not 100% as my PR contact said details should be out soon

10. ElukiaTV

ElukiaTV

You two are forgeting Chocobo Racing Remake (since there is no CTR on sight).

11. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Don't think it'll be bigger than Nintendo or Sony booths. They will have everything in one space with lots of meeting rooms, demo rooms, etc.

12. orangeb1ood503

orangeb1ood503
    Banned Member

I am sure it will be just as big. They get the whole theater to themselves and still have a mixer booth in the convention center. The meeting rooms, demo rooms would be somewhere away from the floor and the fanfest area.

13. MrBrawl96

MrBrawl96

Has anyone in this thread been to E3 before? Where are the stairs to the meeting halls and how long does it take to get from south hall to west hall? This is my first time (I'm going as media solo) and I have no idea how much time I should a lot for travel.