• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Square enix going all out with Kingdom Hearts 3, Avengers Project and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but the press needs to exit the E3 center and go to a different building as well. MS can't expect that every publication has a big crew of people with diverse enough taste in games that they can cover two E3 areas the same way, they'll be lucky if 2 people from each publication goes to their event and I highly doubt that they'll both be someone interested in all types of games. Simply put, the coverage of the MS event won't be as good as the coverage of Sonys and Nintendos event.

That's a tiny place, it'll only get people annoyed if they show something awesome since people will understand that they stood in line waiting for the opening at the wrong place. And if it's "Meh" they won't even bother going there.

Nope, this was a bad decision. Their biggest E3 yet with the smallest coverage yet. Bad combo.

Actually I love the idea of a theater for MS. It's classy and should look amazing.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Actually I love the idea of a theater for MS. It's classy and should look amazing.
I'm just thinking it'll be like an Apple event with a ton of employees clapping their hands and cheering and smiling in a fake way to everything they say.
(I love MS and Apple btw, just not these type of isolated events)

Last edited:

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
the Capcom booth seems huge, makes me hope for REmake 2

does CDPR have a own booth?

ColdVergil

Oct 25, 2017

c777bc51f9.png

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just thinking it'll be like an Apple event with a ton of employees clipping their hands and cheering and smiling in a fake way to everything they say.
(I love MS and Apple btw, just not these type of isolated events)

No comparison. Apple is the whole company products this is just Xbox.

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i have no idea what any of those maps means but is CD Projekt Red only showing stuff behind closed doors?

Xeontech

Oct 28, 2017
Hypeintensifying.gif

I lol'd at the size of the mixer space. Didn't know about the theater.

That's awesome news. Maybe they turn the stage into the demo area after the show. That makes the most sense I think.

Very hopeful for MS to show us some great things this year. I feel like they've been holding out on us.

Deleted member 39587

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 6, 2018
Yeah but the press needs to exit the E3 center and go to a different building as well. MS can't expect that every publication has a big crew of people with diverse enough taste in games that they can cover two E3 areas the same way
Trust me. That won't be a problem for MS at all. It works for EA and it'll work for MS.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
This'll be my first E3 and I'll be spending most of my time at the Nintendo booths. This'll be a nice reference.

I imagine it looks much bigger in person.

Last edited:

DAREALGUMMY

Oct 25, 2017
This'll be my first E3 and I'll be spending most of my time at the Nintendo booths. This'll be an nice reference.

I imagine it looks much bigger in person.
It is.
May or may not go this year. Still up in the air. I doubt I'll be leaving the building for MS unless there's something that is too good to pass up and go see.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
It is.
May or may not go this year. Still up in the air. I doubt I'll be leaving the building for MS unless there's something that is too good to pass up and go see.

I don't have an Xbox One so there wouldn't be much incentive for me to go. At the very least, Smash and whatever else Nintendo has this year will keep me confined in their booth for the first day.

Startropper

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but the press needs to exit the E3 center and go to a different building as well. MS can't expect that every publication has a big crew of people with diverse enough taste in games that they can cover two E3 areas the same way, they'll be lucky if 2 people from each publication goes to their event and I highly doubt that they'll both be someone interested in all types of games. Simply put, the coverage of the MS event won't be as good as the coverage of Sonys and Nintendos event.

That's a tiny place, it'll only get people annoyed if they show something awesome since people will understand that they stood in line waiting for the opening at the wrong place. And if it's "Meh" they won't even bother going there.

Nope, this was a bad decision. Their biggest E3 yet with the smallest coverage yet. Bad combo.

Well it depends. The most important thing is the press conference, which should showcase well at the Microsoft Theater, maybe they're thinking the booth exposure doesn't matter as much.

But booths that are bigger then this theater are always a cluster, so how is Microsoft hoping to have less open space, and less room, and not run into problems here?

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Nintendo going to have a full presentation like Sony or just a video montage and an area to play their games on?