• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently CDPR is sending invites to the press to attend a 1-hour closed doors presentation at E3.
Francesco Fossetti is the editor for Everyeye.it, one of the biggest outlets in Italy and recently they had the exclusive italian coverage for Red Dead Redemption 2. He's very reliable as far as i know.

SFp9ujP.png

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
Copy-pasting from another thread where I reported on this:

It seems like Cyberpunk 2077 will have big presence at E3 2018 similar to The Witcher 3 during E3 2014. Possibly trailer and gameplay segment at Microsoft conference and 1 hour preview for the media behind closed doors. Same as Witcher 3. They are going to show a lot during one hour so expect new info from media outlets after this presentation.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018...will_get_an_hour-long_presentation_at_e3_2018

Last edited:

Deleted member 39587

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 6, 2018
Copy-pasting from another thread where I reported on this:

It seems like Cyberpunk 2077 will have big presence at E3 2018 similar to The Witcher 3 during E3 2015. Possibly trailer and gameplay segment at Microsoft conference and 1 hour preview for the media behind closed doors. They are going to show a lot during one hour so expect new info from media outlets after this presentation (basically previews).

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018...will_get_an_hour-long_presentation_at_e3_2018
That was 2014 though. 2015 was the release year ^^

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully they also show some of it during the Xbox show. We've waited long enough for it. The BCD gameplay of Witcher 3 never leaked ,this probably won't either.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this is the case, I am feeling very confident we will see gameplay at Microsofts E3 conference.

We will see a section of gameplay then the press will be given an extended showing.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Nice! The translated preview from Everyeye.it for RDR2 was really good. Excited to hear what they say about Cyberpunk if this pans out (which seems likely).

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm guessing we'll see a trailer and possibly a 1-2minute snippet of game play as the public - the press will see the full gameplay behind closed doors.

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
CDpr did this same thing years before any gameplay was shown for Witcher 3 years ago. We won't be seeing anything but a CG trailer this E3. Curb your hype.

Expect written articles

varkuriru

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man! Not a fan of closed door stuff, let everyone see it plis. They should at least release an audio only narration of the demo. That way no one can claim downgrade later :P

Vault

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
They had one for the Witcher 3 so it wouldn't surprise me

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't get how inviting people for a 1h presentation automatically mean it's Cyberpunk game, didn't they are also working on another RPG beside Gwent and Cyberpunk ?

GraveRobberX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What year is this?

The industry still does this, like come on
Show your stuff

Next CDPR will have a closed theater with 300 of its loyal fans to watch an announcement of teaser trailer then be shown said teaser!

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
I really hope this game is good, but for some reason I can't shake the feeling it's going to disappoint. Why must I be like this? :(

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
If they're willing to show 1 hour to the media then hopefully they're willing to release a 5-10 minutes gameplay to the public.