• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

E3 2019 Floor Plans are now available

Nov 8, 2017
No Sony presence at all at E3 2019? I mean, I'm aware they're skipping the press conference, but I expected them to be around on the show floor like they've been at GamesCom after they started skipping press conferences at those.

No Sony presence at all at E3 2019? I mean, I'm aware they're skipping the press conference, but I expected them to be around on the show floor like they've been at GamesCom after they started skipping press conferences at those.
Sony also specifically said they wont be at E3 at all. They also said no plans of having anything outside of E3. So maybe they will be back at gamescom or paris games week

Oct 27, 2017
had to look at last year's map, Square is in the same spot with the same size booth. they had KH3, Just Cause 4, and Tomb Raider. not sure what was actually at the booth though. I guess I just wouldn't look into it too much.

Oct 27, 2017
They're publishing Cyberpunk in America iirc. Could it, if the game is on the floor, be there? Beyond that, yeah, Rocksteady comes to mind. It's been a long time now.

There's also that Harry Potter game, which apparently started development in early 2017 and is most likely a next-gen game. I hope they officially announce it, as two years and a half is enough for them to have something to show (unless they want to have a shorter announcement-release gap).
Cyberpunk is most likely gonna be in WB’s booth just like how the Witcher 3 was back in 2015.

WB will most likely have these four titles In their floor space: MK11(DLC), Cyberpunk 2077, Lego Star Wars, Rocksteady DC game.

May 16, 2019
Im pretty glad Xbox is having their stuff again at the Microsoft theater. I really like the setup they had there last year, and it was a nice place to go to get away from the chaos of the show floor at the convention center.

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow missed this thread last week. South Hall looks like it's going to be particularly hellish this year with almost all of the major non-Nintendo exhibitors in there.

had to look at last year's map, Square is in the same spot with the same size booth. they had KH3, Just Cause 4, and Tomb Raider. not sure what was actually at the booth though. I guess I just wouldn't look into it too much.
Square's booth last year was mostly Tomb Raider, Dragon Quest XI, and Final Fantasy XIV. Kingdom Hearts didn't really have a floor presence that I recall, and Just Cause 4 was relegated to a relatively small and weird theater nook on the back side of the booth.

I expect Shadowbringers to have a huge presence at their booth this year. If VII Remake is actually on the show floor, those two games will probably make up the lion's share of their space.

Oct 31, 2017
So EA, MS and Sony aren't there... Nintendo isn't holding a conference. Finally the "who won E3" talk can die. Hopefully it turns into a celebration of the industry.

Jan 5, 2018
It's gonna be SUUUPER weird walking into West hall with no Sony or Microsoft. Even with Sony's relatively lackluster presence last year, it still felt right seeing their booth there. I'll still definitely be enjoying the Nintendo stuff but I'd argue this year's E3 is not really worth attending for videogame enthusiasts who don't care about Nintendo or the FFVII remake.

Oct 28, 2017
It's gonna be SUUUPER weird walking into West hall with no Sony or Microsoft. Even with Sony's relatively lackluster presence last year, it still felt right seeing their booth there. I'll still definitely be enjoying the Nintendo stuff but I'd argue this year's E3 is not really worth attending for videogame enthusiasts who don't care about Nintendo or the FFVII remake.
Uh Microsoft is still at E3, they just moved right across the street...

Dec 21, 2017
It's gonna be SUUUPER weird walking into West hall with no Sony or Microsoft. Even with Sony's relatively lackluster presence last year, it still felt right seeing their booth there. I'll still definitely be enjoying the Nintendo stuff but I'd argue this year's E3 is not really worth attending for Sony fanboys.
fixed