• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Talax

Oct 27, 2017
Where is the EA section in the OP?? Is my internet not loading right or is it actually missing?

OP
OP
Rösti

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
Where is the EA section in the OP?? Is my internet not loading right or is it actually missing?
Considering that EA has distanced itself from E3 I decided to omit the company from the press conference section. The time of EA Play (start of live streams) is written in the timetable however.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get it, does EA have a press conference or not? It's on the schedule in the OP, but never mentioned again. And why is it not mentioned just because "they've distanced themselves from E3", when they are obviously holding some sort of E3 event? Nintendo has distanced themselves from E3 too, but they are given full coverage in the OP.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The EA thing seems like just a spotlight on some games they have over 2-3 hours. Not a press conference.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I don't get it, does EA have a press conference or not? It's on the schedule in the OP, but never mentioned again. And why is it not mentioned just because "they've distanced themselves from E3", when they are obviously holding some sort of E3 event? Nintendo has distanced themselves from E3 too, but they are given full coverage in the OP.

Seems like it's more of a Treehouse thing than a proper conference.

OP
OP
Rösti

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
The timetable is created by Cheesemeister and he chose to include EA Play in it. EA does not have a presence at E3, at least in terms of exhibiting, nor uses the name E3 in connection to its live streams. I do not agree with the suggestion that Nintendo has distanced themselves from E3. Nintendo has four booths at the show and they use E3 in connection to their programming (Direct etc.).

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I feel like this is going to worst e3 in recent years especially if they dont say anything about next gen

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like this is going to worst e3 in recent years especially if they dont say anything about next gen
Sony already talked about next-gen, they just weren't ready to show it. Stadia *is* next-gen, and they did their full reveal on Thursday with more games being announced this week. Microsoft...who knows.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I suppose the nice thing about EA's plan is that I know when to tune in for anything that interests me.

The lineup as given doesn't particularly, but I'll watch the intro just in case they do a "And at 12:30 we're going to do a deep dive into the Bullfrog Classic Collection Remastered" or something like that!

Edit: Oh, I ought to watch the Fallen Order bit to see how I feel about it. I'm nervy about EA's recent takes on SW, though!

OP
OP
Rösti

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
I added some basic navbars to the header image. The site which the press conferences bar goes to is https://live.e3expo.com/. Should you be prompted to enter a password, it is Maestro-2019. I suspect the password requirement should be removed soon but should it stay I will change to a different site (Twitch, YouTube etc.).

Mercador

Nov 18, 2017
Quebec City
Is there a Discord? I see the logo on the OP but no link.

Otherwise, is it just on my side or the stream can go as low as 360p (tried several sources, I guess it's all from EA).

OP
OP
Rösti

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Discord? I see the logo on the OP but no link.

Otherwise, is it just on my side or the stream can go as low as 360p (tried several sources, I guess it's all from EA).

The idea is that each community (Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony etc.) and each press conference thread is to provide details on Discord servers. As has been in the past. The official ResetEra Discord isn't too active unfortunately.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a working link to a Google Calendar (or just an ical file or wherever) with all the press conferences? Just so much more convenient than trying to wrap your head around that timezone grid.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping to PM Slicer Dyster about something for the MS conference, but they seem to have privacy settings set. Is there another way to do so?

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Found a working Google Calendar/iCal with all the press conferences: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/boxyjl/e3_2019_event_calendar/

(You may have to be on a computer to import this to Google Calendar, I couldn't seem to get it to work on my phone.)

Much easier than trying to read the timezone grid IMO, as the imported calendar automatically gets converted to your timezone, you can set reminders, etc.

Rösti Maybe this should be linked in the OP.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
Can someone message me the link to the full Xbox conference once concluded? Or will it be up somewhere I can find it and avoid seeing too many announcements? We have an event at the same time and I'd like to watch mostly fresh.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question but anyone knows a good way to watch the MS stream with a friend on another country (we're in the same timezone)? We've tried watch2gether before but there's always a 5-10 second delay between what me and him are watching.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
E3 without Sony is like sex with a condom :/
vAvA9rs.jpg