• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Plum

May 31, 2018
8r1QG4B.gif

Welcome to the Plum-Tec Pre-Conference E3 Spoiler Bunker!

As the name suggests this is the thread to be in if you want to avoid all the leaks that may or may not be posted on the front page or in specific pre-conference threads but still want to discuss and hype here on Era. Of course, like with any bunker, this place might never be 'truly' needed as the kind of substantial leaks we have had in the past might not occur. However I thought it would be good to have a place to 'escape' to if things do get worse.

If you're expecting to miss the conferences and want to watch them spoiler-free afterwards then you can find a thread with spoiler-free links here! This thread will have open discussion of already-aired conferences.

I will be updating the thread at the end of every conference (excluding Devolver Digital which I'll be asleep for) to signpost the occasion! Just as a reminder, here's the time-table for when each conference will start (thanks Cheesemeister!). You can go here to find all the links you might need!

THE Plum-Tec DE3CON System

To signal the severity of the leaks us here at Plum-Tec have devised the DE3CON System (Defence E3 Condition). We are currently at DE3CON 3!

DE3CON 4 - Watertight
No major leaks, only small rumours that have been around for a while

DE3CON 3 - A few drips, it's still good!
One or two major leaks and a few minor ones (at this now)

DE3CON 2 - We're gonna need a bigger bucket
3+ major games have been leaked alongside even more minor ones

DE3CON 1 - Aw fuck the whole place is flooded
A whole conference has been leaked!

Rules

There are two rules within the Bunker:

1) No Leak Discussion - This one's pretty obvious. If you want to discuss a rumour, leak, etc that has come out recently then please do so elsewhere. Official teases are allowed as they're marketing material meant to be released at the time they're released. Predictions from reputable insiders (e.g. NateDrake from Direct-Feed Games) are allowed but only if they've made it clear that it's not based on any exclusive knowledge.

Posting a very vague warning as to a leak that has happened is fine (e.g. "The Direct just got leaked," or "A major Microsoft game was just leaked.")

2) No "Spoiler Culture" Whining - For civility's sake (and because whatever you might want to say has been said thousands of times before), I'd ask if you refrain from complaining about how you think "spoiler culture is crazy!" or how "you're all capitalist shills!" or anything similar. It'll just bring the mood down.

Times

Just as a reminder, here's the time-table for when each conference will start (thanks Cheesemeister!). You can go here to find all the links you might need!

d8oy4zwuiauf-uwhekfv.png

Plum-Tec hopes you have a wonderful stay!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
You know it's E3 when the leaks start rolling around, we still have so much left until the Microsoft conference too so anything can happen. Considering From's game is going to be unveiled there, I'm wondering it it'll get leaked in some fashion.

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
This will be my hub for the next couple days. Hoping I get to enjoy a spoiler-free broadcast on Tuesday.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
You know it's E3 when the leaks start rolling around, we still have so much left until the Microsoft conference too so anything can happen. Considering From's game is going to be unveiled there, I'm wondering it it'll get leaked in some fashion.
Some pretty sick leaks today and I'm still excited for that thing.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Oh shit, I thought this was a leak thread, as in, a thread for discussiona about leaks.

OP
OP
Plum

Plum

May 31, 2018
The leaks have begun, so I might just stay here
This will be my hub for the next couple days. Hoping I get to enjoy a spoiler-free broadcast on Tuesday.
Thank you! This forum spoiled me already too much, so this will be my new home for the next couple of days.

Yes! :)

No! :(

Mar 23, 2018
LMAO thank you for welcoming me here.

We gotta be strong. I like teasing but straight leaks is not as fun :/ . It would be nice if this board had some kind of flair so the E3 leaks could be hidden for the users who don't want to see it.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Same. I'll admit, a few days ago I wasn't all that interested in E3 due to Sony's absence but Microsoft's conference alone sounds really packed and will more than likely be enough to satisfy me and then some.

OP
OP
Plum

Plum

May 31, 2018
Edited my post. For whatever reason I read it as this was a thread for leaks discussion.

Oh shit, did I word the thread title wrong?

Same. I'll admit, a few days ago I wasn't all that interested in E3 due to Sony's absence but Microsoft's conference alone sounds really packed and will more than likely be enough to satisfy me and then some.

All this is fine but it does bring up the point that I think hints and stuff about how great/bad a conference might be that are based on big leaks would fall under Rule 1. Do you all (everyone here) agree?

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
Is it too much to ask for a Bayonetta 3 trailer? Like, it's been what, two years already since the reveal?

I remember when Nintendo was rolling out Bayonetta 2 and I simply couldn't stop watching that "No one said you could touch" trailer. The anticipation, the tone, the mood, the fierceness... everything was absolutely on point and the game delivered.

Jinaar

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton AB
I am not watching or reading any leaks on this site. I'm usually Hype adverse, but damn me, I feel the HYPE for this E3 for Microsoft and Phil. Woot woot!

OP
OP
Plum

Plum

May 31, 2018
Is it too much to ask for a Bayonetta 3 trailer? Like, it's been what, two years already since the reveal?

I remember when Nintendo was rolling out Bayonetta 2 and I simply couldn't stop watching that "No one said you could touch" trailer. The anticipation, the tone, the mood, the fierceness... everything was absolutely on point and the game delivered.

I doubt it's going to happen. IIRC they recently talked about how they're still figuring out the fundamentals of the game so I think 2020 at the earliest is when we're going to see it.

I am not watching or reading any leaks on this site. I'm usually Hype adverse, but damn me, I feel the HYPE for this E3 for Microsoft and Phil. Woot woot!

That's the spirit! And yeah, I'm honestly more hyped for Microsoft's this year than I am Nintendo's, and that's saying something.

Jan 2, 2018
I looked at the front page and saw the next leak (not Nintendo related at least). I'm for sure not looking at anything outside of this thread at this forum from now on.

OP
OP
Plum

Plum

May 31, 2018
In other news, the DOOM Eternal Mural has been completed:

D8fPKCkVsAAaR_S.jpg

This is so much better than some of the previous year's murals (especially last year's FO76 one).

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
I doubt it's going to happen. IIRC they recently talked about how they're still figuring out the fundamentals of the game so I think 2020 at the earliest is when we're going to see it.

That's the spirit! And yeah, I'm honestly more hyped for Microsoft's this year than I am Nintendo's, and that's saying something.

Damn. :(

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if it would kill Era if someone leaked the release date for Final Fantasy VII: Episode I.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
E3 used to be a lot more fun before the rise of twitter and the like. It sucks all of these big surprises get ruined hours before reveal because someone has to go on a quest for internet cred.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
I'm not ususally one to worry about spoilers but I took the days of E3 off from work to watch E3 with the Easy Allies, it'd dampen it if I know everything that's going to happen...

OP
OP
Plum

Plum

May 31, 2018
Dammit, the GIF at the start of the thread 404'ed. I'll fix it when I wake up!

bulletyen

Nov 12, 2017
What I don't understand about people who want to look at all the leaks is that once you've seen the leak, what fun is watching anything during the official reveal? Or is more of a "I can't help myself" kind of mentality?

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
Remember when we got that thread concerned about there being no leaks? Good times. This will be our home for a little bit I guess.