• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you OP for the effort. Won't be watching E3 due to the times so need this thread!

ps3ud0 8)

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a thread or link to track this infamous Square Enix concert where everyone is saying FFVII's release date will get announced ?

OP
OP
Turkoop

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Updated Bethesda. I think I listed now around 95% of all announcements. Will look tomorrow (actually today, it's almost 6 AM here) into it, if i missed any.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
thanks for doing a bulletpoint summary like this, it's super helpful for someone like me who doesn't want to search for hundred different threads

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for this thread, much appreciated. I think a monthly ERA thread would also be nice in general.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Are there more announcements coming? Because I've been super underwhelmed by almost everything I've seen and think I've aged out of gaming. Too many macho FPS-type titles with bad dialogue reads and cynical world view.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Appreciate threads like these more than you know! Thanks for maintaining it. Nothing blowing my socks off yet, but the week is still young. :)

OP
OP
Turkoop

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Will update all announcements, trailers, gameplay, info of today after PC Gaming Show (incl. the stuff of the show), so just right before Ubisoft.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
So whatever happened to the Simpsons E3 possible news? There's a panel on E3 Coliseum on June 11 but surely they don't just turn up to talk about a 30 year old show right? I don't know what conference it could even be announced at now.

I need a new Simpsons game into my veins. A remaster of Hit and Run at least. Maybe just BC? Please

Rapture

Oct 26, 2017
When can we get an update to the Ubisoft conference? Wasn't able to watch it live today, so was hoping to see a summary of what I missed.

speiky

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Someone give Turkoop a custom title already jeez...thanks for the summary! Much appreciated.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Turkoop I really appreciate the work you have done on this thread. As someone that couldn't watch the stream, reading your sumary and watching the trailers is an excelent way to keep up with the news!
a big THANK YOU!

raptrious

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
Are there more announcements coming? Because I've been super underwhelmed by almost everything I've seen and think I've aged out of gaming. Too many macho FPS-type titles with bad dialogue reads and cynical world view.

I sort of expected to be let down and was not really expecting anything since we are in a console generation shift which means companies are mostly working on nextgen stuff.

Microsoft seemed to be pushing the gamepass heavily and besides Cyberpunk the whole conference felt like they are holding off on announcements letting indie games and multiplats do the talking.

Bethesda also felt like that and Todd Howard briefly mentioned Starfield and Elder Scrolls the two games that people actually wanna hear more about but no new info on them.

Sony skipped because they are busy with nextgen which their investor meetings seem to confirm and decided meh we got nothing to show ... yet, we already know what is coming from them and we did not need to see yet another Last of us 2 trailer.

Ubisoft and Square also seemed to have very little substantial stuff to show that is either a far ways off or releasing next year.

E3 2020 or even before that is when the curtain on nextgen will start to be pulled back exepect a blitz from both sony and ms when they reveal their consoles.

MS has an advantage by making Halo a launch title for Scarlett, will be interesting too see how Sony will respond.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
It's the end of the gen. Sony is absent, MS only just started ramping up development for some future blowout. Most third parties are milking or caught in just a few GaaS that are left.

Your aging out of gaming is I think what most of us go through between 30-40 though. The macho violence and edgy nihilism is certainly not something new. Remember when everything was about visceralness and every conference had multiple throatstabbings in them? That's around when I checked out. It's why I reckon Nintendo has both the youngest and the oldest demographic (and why it's so popular here), because they don't have this teenage angst around it but focus on more cheerful stuff.

Last edited:

Stiflers Mom

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Same feelings here..
I think I am just getting too old, and this stuff is simply not for me anymore..

GhostBanana

Mar 18, 2019
Hamburg
Everyone is saying this but I am really overwhelmed by the amount of CGI trailers shown. What are essentially mood boards for projects currently in development.

Is there a list on ERA somewhere of the games that are avaialble to play at E3? I would be curious to see one.

Shortiloe

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
People on twitter is getring worried that biomutant is cancelled.

I was just wondering where this game was. So I looked it up on Twitter and the description changed withing a milisecond when I clicked on the Twitter Page. Before this, it said "releasing in 2019" at the end. But they deleted that and the last activity was back in April.

6MtqCd7.jpg

SantaC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was just wondering where this game was. So I looked it up on Twitter and the description changed withing a milisecond when I clicked on the Twitter Page. Before this, it said "releasing in 2019" at the end. But they deleted that and the last activity was back in April.

6MtqCd7.jpg
weird

the game is at E3, why arent we hearing anything?

D8ytVisUcAAK9ha.jpg:large