• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Thanks for this thread, was able to catch up on some stuff I'd missed. Really appreciate the work put into consolidating all this information.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have coverage of Control? Seems like before E3 every outlet was like I'm hyped for more info and now I haven't heard anything?

Oct 31, 2017
The Blocc
Is there like a full list of actual gameplay videos? So far I've only found videos from Nintendo, the only company that seems to be interested in showing more than CGI trailers. I know back in the day GameSpot and all those sites would upload 10-20 minute videos where they sit with a dev and they show gameplay, do any of those types of videos exist for non-Nintendo games this year? If so, I would love to see some gameplay videos or a list.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
Is there like a full list of actual gameplay videos? So far I've only found videos from Nintendo, the only company that seems to be interested in showing more than CGI trailers. I know back in the day GameSpot and all those sites would upload 10-20 minute videos where they sit with a dev and they show gameplay, do any of those types of videos exist for non-Nintendo games this year? If so, I would love to see some gameplay videos or a list.
Yeah, this year has made me miss GameTrailers a lot more than most. Like 2/3 of the results I find are dumb youtubers opining about stuff they weren't even at the con to see. And those that do mention gameplay are most often just talking over the same videos from the pressers