• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

E3 Question: Who is your favourite keynote speaker?

• Phil Spencer

Votes: 40 18.3%
  • Shawn Layden

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Phil Harrison

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Reggie Fils-Aimé

Votes: 58 26.6%
  • Kaz Hirai

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Keanu Reeves

Votes: 57 26.1%
  • Other

Votes: 35 16.1%

• Total voters

scojitsu

Oct 25, 2017
Mine has to be big Reggie. That man could sell ice to an eskimo. That said, I do like Phil Spencer and thought he spoke very well on Monday night at the Xbox conference.

Who is your favourite keynote speaker?

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't it be better to gear this poll toward this year's E3?

Sony wasn't at E3 at all and Reggie retired.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I'd have said Reggie before he left but now I'd probably go with Phil. He's always smiling, cofident in his team and his products, and is straight to the point of what people want.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Doug Bowser sounds great at the moment. Hope he features in more directs.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo traditionally have the best ones. Reggie in particular oozed charisma, confidence and presence like no other. Doug Bowser's got some big shoes to fill, but he's done pretty well in his first couple of appearances.

Phil Spencer is good too. It's often felt like he has to sell more than what he's capable of, but he always brings a beaming disposition that's exactly what Xbox needed after the anemic Don Mattrick era.

teague

Dec 17, 2018
I know it's gaming keynotes, but no one will ever top Steve Ballmer during the 90s glory days

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California

giphy.gif
source.gif

source.gif
giphy.gif

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
If active developers don't count for the purposes of this poll, I guess I'd have to go with Reggie? He always put on a good presentation. Bowser seems to be off to a pretty good start, too.

If developers do count then it's Ikumi Nakamura for sure.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Reggie was great, Doug Bowser was also pretty good this year.

Can't really imagine picking Spencer. He's PR trained well, but he can't seem to get rid of that slimey car salesman vibe.

Edit: Oh yeah, I miss 'ol Jack Tretton. The current Sony speakers don't have his swagger although Layden is improving rapidly.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Reggie has a kind of informal formality. Like he could keep things professional but at the same he was still a bit of a silly figure and didn;t mind having a joke at his own expense.