• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
SnapCrab_NoName_2020-6-4_16-56-54_No-00.png

From their Burnout Paradise Page

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
That is pretty big, EA Access is a pretty good deal for a great vault of games.

I wonder of they're going to fill the vault on Steam though?

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
And in other way more interesting news, we can finally buy Burnout Paradise Remastered on Steam :D

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
I hope Fallen Order gets added soon.

Edit: Thought it was obvious that I was talking about Access.

Last edited:

SnugTeam6

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I really, really cannot wait for Apex to be on Steam (presumably soon), though I also really hope all my progress and purchases can carry over.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Would these just launch in the Origin launcher?

Some of these are new to Steam, right? I wonder if you can buy them without EA Access.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
Does this require you to install Origin? Like Ubisoft and their UPlay bullshit?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy this makes the chance for gamepass bigger also.

Last edited:

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
That's great, but not for me since buying the games I'm missing would be cheap.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm...I'm not sure this would be worth it versus Origin Access Basic given the amount of titles on offer.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Wait is EA also HAVING A DAMN 50% OFF SALE ON ALL OF THESE? Shiet you're really going to make me do this aren't you

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Oh boy this makes the chance for gamepass bigger also.

Sea of Thieves doing as well as it is (it's still the top seller ~30 hours after releasing, and the concurrent player count has doubled) is incontrovertible proof there's a sizeable to significant audience on Steam that the WinStore simply isn't reaching, so, yeah, Game Pass definitely feels like a matter of when. Minecraft, too, surely.

Berto

Oct 25, 2017
Great news! Since I only buy games on Steam, the last EA game I played was Mass Effect 2. So, lot's of interesting stuff to catch up :D

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm...I'm not sure this would be worth it versus Origin Access Basic given the amount of titles on offer.

I kind of agree, as that's kind of the value add in Origin's favor to encourage users to use Origin and I'll probably continue using Basic in Origin having now got the 'subscription fever'. That said, I've wanted many of these titles in Steam so it's tempting to 'double dip' (sigh)