• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Inb4 videos of reading that news article

Like Jason's last article about this

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
rPNCqww.gif

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
wonder how much of, if any, this has to do with being forced to restructure a predatory economy in the game amid the backlash of bf2 and destiny 2

Oct 25, 2017
Fine by me, Q4 will probably be as crowded as ever anyway. I just hope this turns out to be everything Bioware wants it to be.

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it isn't just plopped out at the end of March to hit the fiscal year like Mass Effect was.

Perturabo

Oct 27, 2017
Meh, I need to see more before I can even get excited or disappointed about it. Hopefully they reveal more about Dragon Age 4 this year as well. I need to know if I'll be let down by that one as soon as possible.

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
This is blowing their chance to strike while the iron is hot. The game is still going to be big, not as big as it could be though.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
"It's not a delay, we're just changing the launch timing."

Is the timing later than it was before? Then it's a delay.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
WTF is he talking about
Their CFO is claiming that it's not a delay due to development issues, but due to competitive timing, so releasing it in March would be a better idea than releasing it between Call of Duty, Destiny 2's expansion pack, and Battlefield.

Jason is claiming it's primarily driven by development issues, IIRC.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
March 2019 it is then, never thought it was gonna hit this year.

Still financial year 2018 so to EA its not really a delay.

AllBusinessJr

Oct 27, 2017
I have a bad feeling about this. Both Destinys seem to have been rebooted mid-development cycle, and we know how they fared.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
trying to come up with new ways for monitization. calling it now, if it wasnt already obvious.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Their CFO is claiming that it's not a delay due to development issues, but due to competitive timing, so releasing it in March would be a better idea than releasing it between Call of Duty, Destiny 2's expansion pack, and Battlefield.

Jason is claiming it's primarily driven by development issues, IIRC.
He seems not to have any idea what he is talking about