• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2017
From nearly a week back, but I don't recall seeing a thread and couldn't find one:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-02-06-ea-forecasts-6m-sales-for-anthem-in-six-weeks

The fiscal year ends on March 31, 2019, and EA CFO Blake Jorgensen told the company's investors that it has modelled between five and six million sales for Anthem by that date.

Bioware's highly anticipated online game launches on February 22, leaving six weeks for it to reach that target. According to EA CEO Andrew Wilson, that forecast has not changed since last quarter, even though Anthem's demo encountered some well publicised technical issues.

Honestly, a little lower than what I was expecting. On a related note, back in October, EA raised expectations by around 20%. This figure seems to be the number forecasted in Oct 2018

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Geinrendour

Jun 3, 2018
I guess they may have shot themselves in the foot launching this so close to Apex Legends. Let's see.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
It's nice to see that even after all those years in the big business, these EA folks are still dreamers at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.