• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
It's probably not a game for you, unless you're from East Asia.

It's a F2P online game, and huge in places like Korea. It's usually one of the most played games in PC Bangs, sitting around the Top 5.
Yeah, i've seen a lot of those online F2P games that are very popular in East Asia. I was confused because I never knew that they make online football games too

Fafalada

Oct 27, 2017
It's a F2P online game
To be fair - nowadays the only real difference between retail and F2P version is that retail version asks you for extra money upfront.

Yeah, i've seen a lot of those online F2P games that are very popular in East Asia. I was confused because I never knew that they make online football games too
Well it's pretty much just Fifa - but I guess what should really surprise you is that this game has been around since 2006, and it's been just as popular the entire 11 years.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They collaborated for a free to play Titanfall game for Korea like a year ago, it reused assets from Titanfall 1 surprisingly enough, instead of going with Titanfall 2's MP.