• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
That release date didn't do the game any favors either, but you know, EA going to EA.

Deleted member 22407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Loved TF and TF2 so much, TF2 is the only game I think I've regen'ed over level 10. I wish it had more people on PC tho, it really deserves it.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What if a single player only Titanfall

You guys might almost get your wish, according to the reddit leak, Titanfall 3 will be a much meatier package singleplayer-wise.
Hope it doesn't launch with less multiplayer maps than Titanfall 2, though, 'cause the singleplayer in the sequel is what got them to lower the amount of maps at launch compared to Titanfall 1 (9 maps for TF2 and 15 for TF1).

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I hope this is true because it is very deserving of a new game. They just did such a fantastic job implementing the single player and the evolution of the multiplayer was excellent.