• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
By the way, are EMCs and Epsilons only for Rangers? I've played through the whole game with an Air Raider on Normal and Hard, haven't got a single one of them for the Air Raider but got both for the Ranger. Epsilons used to be my mainstay vehicle in 4 and 4.1 (but then again you didn't get the autocannon/minigun/vulcan airstrike on a 3 second cooldown in those, that just shreds big enemies).

Besides the ones they share. Ranger gets Epsilon, EMC, and bikes. Air Raider gets Titan

Ranger stole them both I'm afraid. And I just beat the game on hard with Ranger and never bothered with vehicles because the buff items are a better use of the slot.

How is Air Raider? I think both Ranger and Wing Diver are way better than in EDF 4.

Im liking the Air Raider so far, I like the fact I can call in a strafe or bomb strike and if I do enough damage I have enough "points" to call them in back to back to back.

I did Wing Diver only in 4.1, Im sure its just because Im not far along yet but feels like her power core drains faster now

Last edited:

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I did Wing Diver only in 4.1, I sure its just because Im not far along yet but feels like her power core drains faster now
There's a good variety of cores so you can tailor her to your play style. I like the one that increases forward boost by 100%. You can zip forward, blast an alien in the face, then backflip away. There's also a core that massively buffs your energy and weapon charge rates but makes you almost unable to fly.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
How is Air Raider? I think both Ranger and Wing Diver are way better than in EDF 4.
Plays much more like in 2 Portable. Air strikes are much, much cheaper than before (a basic bombing run used to be like 6000 credits in 4, now it's like 1000) and anything dropped by the gunship (plus some of the missile and sat strikes) reloads on a timer rather than credits. Gunship attacks in particular are super quick to reload, machinegun-type attacks take 3 seconds. Often I don't even bring a direct weapon anymore, just gun turrets and air strikes. Tag anything with the machine gun beacon and it gets mowed down. Order a large area attack by a bomber and flatten an entire attack wave at once. Unlike 2 Portable your main attack is no longer the 150mm cannon so there's less risk of suicide.

You're far less vulnerable to grabs now, in 4 you were basically screwed if a grabber got you outside of a vehicle since your only defense was the limpet gun, its explosions would hurt you too. Now you can just stick an airstrike beacon on the enemy and crush it that way. Non-explosive airstrikes will rarely hit allies since most EDF soldiers and gear are really small but enemies are giant so it's safe to drop a strafing run right on top of yourself.

Auto-reloading on weapons even means you can drop turrets, airstrikes and posts when you quickly hop out of a vehicle and have them do their reloading when you're safe inside.

Underground missions suck though, the Depth Crawler is useful for mobility (can just walk up a wall if you fall off!) but your airstrikes are gone and it's back to limpets everywhere (you also get the Suppress Gun shotguns but they are super short ranged and shoot very slowly). I think limpets even got a nerf compared to before. Hitting teleportation ships is also a pain, either you use a mech or you have to slowly whittle them down with limpets. Airstrikes unfortunately don't work because they have to be hit from below, not above. Similar with shield bearers.

Teleport beacons though... Yeah, that's where Air Raiders get the most OP. You can order a strafing run on them from across the city, instakilling them without having to fight your way there (and sometimes even before they start spawning things) and of course the dead beacon immediately refills your strafing run.

Oh and having the mothership overhead does not stop you from airstriking.

Basically without a vehicle your mobility is trash tier and your attacks are slow but you can pretty much oneshot most things by sticking a beacon on them.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Wow, the Base 228 Retreat (with the Barga) mission is just broken for farming high difficulty gear since Barga scales with difficulty and only Inferno has a risk of running out of HP.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Plays much more like in 2 Portable. Air strikes are much, much cheaper than before (a basic bombing run used to be like 6000 credits in 4, now it's like 1000) and anything dropped by the gunship (plus some of the missile and sat strikes) reloads on a timer rather than credits. Gunship attacks in particular are super quick to reload, machinegun-type attacks take 3 seconds. Often I don't even bring a direct weapon anymore, just gun turrets and air strikes. Tag anything with the machine gun beacon and it gets mowed down. Order a large area attack by a bomber and flatten an entire attack wave at once. Unlike 2 Portable your main attack is no longer the 150mm cannon so there's less risk of suicide.

You're far less vulnerable to grabs now, in 4 you were basically screwed if a grabber got you outside of a vehicle since your only defense was the limpet gun, its explosions would hurt you too. Now you can just stick an airstrike beacon on the enemy and crush it that way. Non-explosive airstrikes will rarely hit allies since most EDF soldiers and gear are really small but enemies are giant so it's safe to drop a strafing run right on top of yourself.

Auto-reloading on weapons even means you can drop turrets, airstrikes and posts when you quickly hop out of a vehicle and have them do their reloading when you're safe inside.

Underground missions suck though, the Depth Crawler is useful for mobility (can just walk up a wall if you fall off!) but your airstrikes are gone and it's back to limpets everywhere (you also get the Suppress Gun shotguns but they are super short ranged and shoot very slowly). I think limpets even got a nerf compared to before. Hitting teleportation ships is also a pain, either you use a mech or you have to slowly whittle them down with limpets. Airstrikes unfortunately don't work because they have to be hit from below, not above. Similar with shield bearers.

Teleport beacons though... Yeah, that's where Air Raiders get the most OP. You can order a strafing run on them from across the city, instakilling them without having to fight your way there (and sometimes even before they start spawning things) and of course the dead beacon immediately refills your strafing run.

Oh and having the mothership overhead does not stop you from airstriking.

Basically without a vehicle your mobility is trash tier and your attacks are slow but you can pretty much oneshot most things by sticking a beacon on them.
Great post! I'm starting my playthrough with Air Raider now. I played the two tutorial levels (which are terrible for all classes but especially Air Raider) and then the first outdoor level. Such wonderful toys! I have the vast majority of weapons unlocked so I'm quite overwhelmed.

Wow, the Base 228 Retreat (with the Barga) mission is just broken for farming high difficulty gear since Barga scales with difficulty and only Inferno has a risk of running out of HP.
I'm using level 87 Approaching Monster Balls for Inferno weapon farming. You can run upriver and hide in an alcove just before the small waterfall. Enemies can't reach you. I also feel like mission 101 with the green ants will be easy to farm with the right air strikes.

edit: I've only farmed level 87 with Wing Diver and Ranger. Not sure if Air Raider could make it all the way upriver before the enemies arrive.

edit2: I tried it and you can reach the cave with Air Raider if you roll. You won't make it if you just run.

Last edited:

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I'm not sure, airstrikes just seem way too slow for that.
Not if you stand behind some napalm strikes.

edit: tried it. Looks like I'll need three versions of Heavy Bomber Vesta and I only have two unlocked. I cleared the first two waves! Might be possible with only two Vestas if they're upgraded enough; mine were almost reloaded when wave 3 came.

edit2: tried again with three Vestas. I suck, but it's certainly possible.

Last edited:

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I finished the last few missions tonight (single player, normal difficulty). Wow, things certainly keep on getting more epic towards the end. You do get the feeling that humanity has reached its last stand. I enjoyed the final boss fight quite a bit as well.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I've never played anything other than a humble foot soldier. In the previous game I tried the tank guy but was just too slow, and the wing diver felt weird to play - not used to the mobility, and I feel the B movie feel is enhanced by being on the ground as the big fuckers approach

Is that pretty much the same still or should I give them another go?

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I've never played anything other than a humble foot soldier. In the previous game I tried the tank guy but was just too slow, and the wing diver felt weird to play - not used to the mobility, and I feel the B movie feel is enhanced by being on the ground as the big fuckers approach

Is that pretty much the same still or should I give them another go?
You should give them another go, but they aren't radically different than the last game. The tank guy is really, really fast when you use the dash and boost jump (he was in the last game - it's just not immediately apparent).

The Ranger does feel like the way the game is meant to be played, because Wing Diver and Air Raider can do things that feel like cheating.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
A friend bought this and we reached mission 30.

Boy, they really did a number on the wing-diver. Who thought this charge and release weapons was a good idea? It's simply way less fun now to play as wd. The weapons feel seriously nerfed too, but that may be bad luck with the drops? Am I missing something? Is there some obscure feature that makes up for all this?

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

Boy, they really did a number on the wing-diver. Who thought this charge and release weapons was a good idea? It's simply way less fun now to play as wd. The weapons feel seriously nerfed too, but that may be bad luck with the drops? Am I missing something? Is there some obscure feature that makes up for all this?
Experiment with the weapons and see if you can find ones that work for you. I felt the same way you do at first but I adore Wing Diver now. I had to unlock a lot of stuff before I was happy.

My favourite way to play is with the Starburst Cannon (a mid-range pulse weapon) and a good sniper or homing weapon. The Starburst is a plasma shotgun with huge range, so you can decimate whole swarms of insects from far away, or get close and unload all 100 bullets into an alien's face. Combine it with a core that increases the speed of your boosts and zip around unleashing hell.

Hey overall how long did it take you guys to beat the main story?
I'm not sure how much time it took, but there are over 100 missions and even normal mode is a challenge.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Experiment with the weapons and see if you can find ones that work for you. I felt the same way you do at first but I adore Wing Diver now. I had to unlock a lot of stuff before I was happy.

My favourite way to play is with the Starburst Cannon (a mid-range pulse weapon) and a good sniper or homing weapon. The Starburst is a plasma shotgun with huge range, so you can decimate whole swarms of insects from far away, or get close and unload all 100 bullets into an alien's face. Combine it with a core that increases the speed of your boosts and zip around unleashing hell.

I'm not sure how much time it took, but there are over 100 missions and even normal mode is a challenge.
I only got one no-charge-and-release sniper, and it was hilariously weak. Like shoot 15 times a frog and no visible damage weak while playing on normal. I guess I have to keep playing and pray for better weapons.

About the dash... I've seen some videos where people does a forward dash, how do you do that?

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I only got one no-charge-and-release sniper, and it was hilariously weak. Like shoot 15 times a frog and no visible damage weak while playing on normal. I guess I have to keep playing and pray for better weapons.

About the dash... I've seen some videos where people does a forward dash, how do you do that?
The good snipers are charge and release I'm afraid. There's an insane one that completely drains your battery TWICE to get a full charge!

The dash is on one of the shoulder buttons. I've remapped everything so I don't remember what the default is. You can dash in any direction so it's a great way to dodge and makes it a lot safer to get close to enemies (and get away from them).

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
The good snipers are charge and release I'm afraid. There's an insane one that completely drains your battery TWICE to get a full charge!

The dash is on one of the shoulder buttons. I've remapped everything so I don't remember what the default is. You can dash in any direction so it's a great way to dodge and makes it a lot safer to get close to enemies (and get away from them).
Cool, thank you.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The game just lets you do what you want. Had a mission where I had to take out the tall walking robots for the first time, and yeah, they SAID to shoot the legs and stop the cannons, but only chumps get in that close.

Instead I took two very powerful and accurate, but slow snipers and cycled them out for repeated headshots. Poof, no more neon laser death rain! (mostly)

And I love how the game is just so deliberately inaccurate about the enemy descriptions.

*spots giant fuck-off hornet*

"Is this a bird like creature?"

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got the game, add me so we can fight bugs! EDF!
psn is sketchsanchez

Also is this like a reboot or something? Everyone acts so surprised about the bugs and spaceships...

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Wing Diva dodge is on L3 by default, pretty crap since unlike the Ranger's dash this uses directional inputs too. I've bound it to X. Cores have a boost consumption stat, that says how much that dodge drains.

Hey overall how long did it take you guys to beat the main story?
Around 40 hours.

I got the game, add me so we can fight bugs! EDF!
psn is sketchsanchez

Also is this like a reboot or something? Everyone acts so surprised about the bugs and spaceships...
Yeah, 3 (2017) and 5 are reboots.

The game just lets you do what you want. Had a mission where I had to take out the tall walking robots for the first time, and yeah, they SAID to shoot the legs and stop the cannons, but only chumps get in that close.

Instead I took two very powerful and accurate, but slow snipers and cycled them out for repeated headshots. Poof, no more neon laser death rain! (mostly)

Air Raiders just drop machine guns on them, boom, no more deroys. Really the easiest form of deroy so far. In 4 you had to get an Epsilon lined up from far away to aim up enough, in 2 Vita you had to hit them with the 150mm when they don't move because beacons didn't move with the enemy in that, now the beacon sticks to the enemy and the machinegun corrects its aim if the target moves.

Also like the touch that the deroy's top is the same as the advanced drones again, like in 2.

Last edited:

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018

I've gotten used to it, but it never feels as good as before

And they traded damage for mobility, so weapons across the board did get a bit weaker. If I'm not suicide rushing enemies with my rapier or lance, they're not dying. Sniper Rifles did get a huge buff to damage though.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the time the weaker aliens called for help was awesome and hilarious, but then there's a mission called Monster Balls.

If you've played the game, you know. If not, I'm not even going to clarify it further. Game of the year right here. Now to finish the rest of the game.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Got this game and it is great as expected, I like the small tweaks to how each class plays (how did it take them 5 entries to add a run button?) and that weapon dupes aren't useless anymore.

And I love how the game is just so deliberately inaccurate about the enemy descriptions.

*spots giant fuck-off hornet*

"Is this a bird like creature?"

I was dying when the frogs started showing up and everyone on comms was like "those creatures look just like..... HUMANS!!!"... and then when the literal fucking grey aliens appear they all comment on how they DON'T look human.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn you guys don't make the wait for a PC version any easier with your posts.

Can't wait to see what they came up with to top the ridiculousness of the Earth Eaters final boss from 4.1.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I've put another 30 hours in 4.1 this Christmas and your post hurts to read lol
Note: Only the Ranger gets to run. Wing Divas can do a forward dodge in midair and keep that quick momentum, Fencers can equip upgrades to their boost or jump jets. Air Raiders still gotta keep rolling.

Given how vehicles are more limited now and you can't, say, pick a Grape to drive into the action quickly I really wish they had given the Raider that same running ability.

Tier

Oct 25, 2017
Kansas
FawxWBd_d.jpg

God this game is great

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
Finished the game on Hard with my son over the holiday week, consistently great fun throughout, some really bonkers levels towards the end. Now we're looking forward to a Hardest run.

Kitokys

Nov 29, 2017
Been playing with my two EDF homies online over the past few weeks. Currently on mission ~90 on hard. Overall it's been pretty damn good. I feel like it's a lot easier than 4.1, but it may be because we had a lot of experience in 4.1 and learned which weapon types work well on certain enemies.

I main a Fencer, and it doesn't feel like they changed it at all apart from the dash system, which bums me out. Air Raider gets absolutely insane weapons and I'm stuck with my same-ol' one shot cannons that look boring and put me at such a disadvantage mobility-wise I may as well just bring Gatling Guns on every map. On top of that I'm pigeon-holed into bringing one weapon set with a boost and jump otherwise I can hardly move.

It's not as bad as it sounds, I just want to blow up entire maps like the Air Raider can.

I'm very glad they fixed the stability in online-play. Only been disconnected 1-2 times in 50+ hours.

Anyway, it's a great game and I'm excited to get into the harder difficulties to see what other insane weapons we get access to.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
Unfortunately half the weapons in the game are kinda useless (same as the last game, though I find myself using more weapons than the last game). Ranger probably has the most (in terms of quantity) viable weapons. Meanwhile the other classes have whole columns of useless weapons IMO.

Last edited:

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Unfortunately half the weapons in the game are kinda useless (same as the last game, though I find myself using more weapons than the last game). Ranger probably has the most (in terms of quantity) viable weapons. Meanwhile the other classes have whole columns of useless weapons IMO.
It's always that way. Sometimes your only high level weapon is in one of those useless columns and you have to improvise with the thing.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish my RL friends would have interest in this. I'm not going to solo this like I did 4.1.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Note: Only the Ranger gets to run. Wing Divas can do a forward dodge in midair and keep that quick momentum, Fencers can equip upgrades to their boost or jump jets. Air Raiders still gotta keep rolling.

Given how vehicles are more limited now and you can't, say, pick a Grape to drive into the action quickly I really wish they had given the Raider that same running ability.
Diva dodge sounds good. Ranger needed the boost lol. 200+ hours and never touched Air Raider :D

Derail over. Enjoy 5 and i'll crack on with my inferior game until they get around to [port beg] :p

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
It's always that way. Sometimes your only high level weapon is in one of those useless columns and you have to improvise with the thing.
Even though the Wing Diver has some brilliant weapons, I've been really frustrated with the plasma cannon line. You get some really good cannons at lvl 10 and 15, but I'm up to lvl 50 weapons and still waiting for one which is better.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Even though the Wing Diver has some brilliant weapons, I've been really frustrated with the plasma cannon line. You get some really good cannons at lvl 10 and 15, but I'm up to lvl 50 weapons and still waiting for one which is better.
I've got nearly every plasma cannon in the game and none of them make me happy. :( The one I use most is level 70-something and fires a big single shot. The ones above it aren't as useful.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
The totally out of place swearing they randomly throw into the dialogue is hilarious. I'm just sitting here casually playing a cave level and I hear one of my squadmates scream "SHITTY MONSTERS!! TAKE MY FLAME!!"

Also, I think I liked the goofy Hectors better than the frogs that have seemingly replaced them, but all the other new enemy types I've seen have been really cool. Greys were a long time coming for the gaming equivalent of a B-movie, the wasps are awesome, and I love those War of the Worlds-ish mechs that walk around.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I haven't played Diva or Pale Wing much in the past but weren't the plasma cannons always garbage?

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I haven't played Diva or Pale Wing much in the past but weren't the plasma cannons always garbage?
I can only speak for this game, but the plasma cannons with a large blast radius are god-tier. I was using the lvl 15 one up until the last few missions of my online hard playthrough. You need the big core to use it (which basically prevents flight) but that gun can kill dozens of mobs per hit and destroy most bigger targets in a few hits.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, the grey aliens make this the first EDF game that feels genuinely creepy to me. The enemies in every game up to this point have always been pretty stupid in terms of AI so to see these distinctly humanoid guys dodge rolling and hiding between buildings is kinda crazy. The way you can dismember them is also quite unsettling, it feels absurdly violent to be able to shoot off their legs and watch them desperately hobble to safety. Still, being able to blast off their arm to stop them from firing or get a couple of well-placed sniper shots in to decapitate them is a really satisfying mechanic.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I have to say, the grey aliens make this the first EDF game that feels genuinely creepy to me. The enemies in every game up to this point have always been pretty stupid in terms of AI so to see these distinctly humanoid guys dodge rolling and hiding between buildings is kinda crazy. The way you can dismember them is also quite unsettling, it feels absurdly violent to be able to shoot off their legs and watch them desperately hobble to safety. Still, being able to blast off their arm to stop them from firing or get a couple of well-placed sniper shots in to decapitate them is a really satisfying mechanic.
I feel worse for the frogs. They're slaves, and they're easier to empathise with because they look just like humans.

I'm playing through Hardest now. Gold/black ants are appearing regularly, and I'm struggling to beat the cave mission where you first encounter queen ants because two huge waves of green ants attack from the rear midway through the mission.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
I've got nearly every plasma cannon in the game and none of them make me happy. :( The one I use most is level 70-something and fires a big single shot. The ones above it aren't as useful.
Just like the last game, there's never much reason to use one, especially since a lot of her weapons deal with crowds better+won't kill you if an ally walks in front of you. At most, her grenades are good since they cost 0 energy. The only reason I can think of to use one is as a make shift sniper rifle because her long range game is pretty limited. I'm getting level 50 weapons and still using the level 20 Monster rifle because all her other sniper rifles have terrible DPS/energy costs.

Her weapon tiers are the same as last game. Plasma cannons are bad, lightning completely invalidates lasers and pulse guns (except the Star Burst line, which is outright OP), close range guns are for rushing down, and most sniper rifles are meh. The homing weapons are better as are the stationary ones.

Here are my go to Wing Diver weapons so far:
The Mirage 15 - Ultimate lame it out gun. Handles large mobs, disables air enemies, and wrecks deroid's legs.
Gleipner - Same as last game, anything that stuns mobs on its own is good
Star Burst - New to the series I think, and holy shit this thing has long range, quick charge, low cost, and stupid high DPS. I can literally run at a group of heavy armor aliens and kill them. What the fuck?
Thunder Bow - Even though it's charge based now, it's still you're all around great gun. Good damage, mob control, range, energy cost. I preferred the Idunn series last game but they're dead now so RIP
Dragon Lance/Plananx/Rapier - Kill things fast
Monster + Big Core - Only way I've found to do lots of damage from afar

Last edited:

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe how much the alien infantry look like humans.

I was bummed to hear one guy say the bees were bees. I love that they never equate these giant monsters with their earth counterparts. Even in multi, I only call the monsters alphas and betas, etc.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Just like the last game, there's never much reason to use one, especially since a lot of her weapons deal with crowds better+won't kill you if an ally walks in front of you. At most, her grenades are good since they cost 0 energy. The only reason I can think of to use one is as a make shift sniper rifle because her long range game is pretty limited. I'm getting level 50 weapons and still using the level 20 Monster rifle because all her other sniper rifles have terrible DPS/energy costs.

Her weapon tiers are the same as last game. Plasma cannons are bad, lightning completely invalidates lasers and pulse guns (except the Star Burst line, which is outright OP), close range guns are for rushing down, and most sniper rifles are meh. The homing weapons are better as are the stationary ones.

The Mirage 15 - Ultimate lame it out gun. Handles large mobs, disables air enemies, and wrecks deroid's legs.
Star Burst - New to the series I think, and holy shit this thing has long range, quick charge, low cost, and stupid high DPS. I can literally run at a group of heavy armor aliens and kill them. What the fuck?
Thunder Bow - Even though it's charge based now, it's still you're all around great gun. Good damage, mob control, range, energy cost. I preferred the Idunn series last game but they're dead now so RIP
My go-to weapons from cheesing mission 87 on Inferno a bit are the Bolt Shooter ZF (sniper) and Gleipnir Alpha. The bolt shooter's only drawback is the immense power cost for a reload but it outputs 18 devastating volleys before you have to do so. The Gleipnir is even cheesier with a Big Core since it reloads faster than the previous shot depletes. I wish I could get a turret that works like the Gleipnir for the Air Raider.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
My go-to weapons from cheesing mission 87 on Inferno a bit are the Bolt Shooter ZF (sniper) and Gleipnir Alpha. The bolt shooter's only drawback is the immense power cost for a reload but it outputs 18 devastating volleys before you have to do so. The Gleipnir is even cheesier with a Big Core since it reloads faster than the previous shot depletes. I wish I could get a turret that works like the Gleipnir for the Air Raider.
Seriously, did they nerf the Air Raiders turrets? They use to be mandatory last game for me. Now I can't tell if they're doing anything when I use them, it's just air strike air strike air strike air strike air strike air strike.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

I love that Stardust Cannon. I've almost finished upgrading this absolute beast. Since Effective Range would make the gun more dangerous to use maybe it's perfect right now.

TAPkSuI.jpg

I like the Ghost Chaser homing weapon too. It's quite impractical and probably won't cut it on Inferno, but it's amazing to cut down an entire flock of birdlike creatures in a few seconds.

I can't believe how much the alien infantry look like humans.

I was bummed to hear one guy say the bees were bees. I love that they never equate these giant monsters with their earth counterparts. Even in multi, I only call the monsters alphas and betas, etc.
That one guy must think the rest of the EDF are insane.

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I live this game, I had to take this screenshot as I feel like it tells you everything you need to know about it.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Seriously, did they nerf the Air Raiders turrets? They use to be mandatory last game for me. Now I can't tell if they're doing anything when I use them, it's just air strike air strike air strike air strike air strike air strike.
No but I think they were always mediocre. The damage doesn't seem to scale up much. Air strikes got a major buff tho.