• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I just woke up to what I assume was an earthquake here in Monroe, WA. Anybody else feel that?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up in Lynnwood and felt something a few minutes ago. Didn't feel like much, but was definitely something. Was my first one too.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yup! I'm in the Bothell/Woodinville area. My townhome was shaking for a good 20 seconds or so. Felt one tiny aftershock too.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
yeah everyone on twitter just started tweeting about it.

pIV4eJN.png

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Seattle and my bed felt like it was slightly shaking for about 5 seconds. Could just be the spooky scary ghouls under my bed thought

Mipmap

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Felt it in Bellevue. Thought I was having a weird dream. Wiggle wiggle.

ChunkyChowder

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. Then again I live right next to the airport so maybe I mistook it for one of the airplanes that fly right over our house every few minutes.

Oct 27, 2017
Yup. I'm about 15 miles away. Seeing that there was a smaller one a few hours earlier i sure as hell hope these ain't foreshocks for something even bigger. But I don't know if that means anything anyway.

First quake i've felt in 10 years. I was just thinking the other day about how it's been so long...

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fall City, didn't feel a thing. If our dog felt it it wasn't enough to get her out of bed to wake us up.