• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight. It's like 90 degrees in my room and my air conditioner can't keep up. I'm so fucking over this weather.

Hopefully we get a fall since we completely skipped over spring.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's almost 1 am and it's 83 degrees with the real feel temp of 92.

FUCKING HOW?

HOW SWAY?

Last edited:

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
It was 93 with a real feel of 103 and then we got a massive thunderstorm which dropped the temperature to 74. It's supposed to get back up to 94 again tomorrow and start this bullshit all over again.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In St.louis and it is indeed hot as hell out here. Every time I get in my car it feels like a sauna.

The_Joker1721

Oct 27, 2017
At least Union Sq. has fans in the ceiling. I'm so happy that Fulton Street has AC.
What the hell them shitty fans supposed to do? Nah man it's crazy there and those fans moving the hot ass air around don't help. Haven't gotten out at Fulton in so long I ain't even know it got AC. That's incredible.

181st Street on the 1 in the summer is actual fucking death
I was on the one train two days ago and that shit was packed with no AC on. I don't know everything but that HAS to be illegal, i was Deadass worried this older lady wasn't gonna make it cause she was breathing heavy and I can't imagine having everyone around her like that made it better.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Eh, it's summer. Nothing too new or unexpected; just happening a little earlier than usual. It's not great, but it could always be way worse. At least we're not in a drought or anything.

That said, just finished helping a friend move today and would not suggest it if you can help it...

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I only read the first page, but is it not an Elnino year this year?
Not currently, which is just a bonus reason as to why this is so exceptional. For the past decade, the idea of there being a "year" of Niño/Niña has been disproven and it can flip over the course of any 6-24 months. It was a weak La Niña last winter and fairly neutral right now.

Dec 12, 2017
What the hell them shitty fans supposed to do? Nah man it's crazy there and those fans moving the hot ass air around don't help. Haven't gotten out at Fulton in so long I ain't even know it got AC. That's incredible.

I was on the one train two days ago and that shit was packed with no AC on. I don't know everything but that HAS to be illegal, i was Deadass worried this older lady wasn't gonna make it cause she was breathing heavy and I can't imagine having everyone around her like that made it better.
Fulton has AC in the transit center, not the platform, but it's still appreciated when transferring.

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
Trying to run some errands right now and feel like dying. Luckily I'm retreating to Newport RI today, where everything is 10F cooler it seems; just enough to get into the nice summer range.

So happy my current place has AC too

djkimothy

Oct 27, 2017
It cooled down here in Ottawa Canada to 32 C today from a high of around 35-38 on July 1. It's supposed to be this way till the end of he week.

Still better than winter, but my pug can't walk 30 seconds without moderate panting.

The blitz of rain we would get wouldn't cool the air enough. It just introduced higher humidity.