• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Got caught up on Friday's episode

For fuck's sake, Martin...

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
I forgot to say, surprisingly poignant stuff last week when Sonia selflessly gave up on Martin so that he could be happy with Stacey. When that brief love triangle 'storyline' was beginning I was rolling my eyes wondering how many months it was going to last. I have to give it to Natalie Cassidy, she's not a bad actress.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to say, surprisingly poignant stuff last week when Sonia selflessly gave up on Martin so that he could be happy with Stacey. When that brief love triangle 'storyline' was beginning I was rolling my eyes wondering how many months it was going to last. I have to give it to Natalie Cassidy, she's not a bad actress.
Yep yep. I felt bad for Sonia.

Very good performance.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw it last night when my GF was watching it, the situations these people get in....like seriously Mick, you are an East End geezer and you are spinning your car like that?

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's a superficial thing, but I always appreciate when actors go the extra mile and let themselves look rough when it's appropriate. Bonnie Langford actually looks like her son has just died.

KTC

Dec 7, 2017
UK
Eastenders is brilliant right now. They've obviously been planning this story for months but with knife crime in London being in the news more and more the last month or so it makes it even more relevant and hard hitting.

And i agree with you Vashetti, Bonnie Langford went one step further in her portrayal, she looks like a mother who has just lost her son in a stabbing and probably hasn't slept in days.

I really wanted to punch Shakil's dad though over how chill he was saying the Imam said how blessed his family were to have him die at this time of the year. Like seriously, no-one wants to hear that.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Please say Ted is dead so this chess storyline can finally die

ieu

Oct 26, 2017
Mid Wales
Hayley: "Man, the social better not take my baby"
Also Hayley: "Imma gonna to abandon my baby in the autumn night air - I'm sure they'll be juuuust fiiiinnne"

Fuck this character.

I am seriously warming to Karen. Keagan got an overdue spoonful of medicine after getting a good talking to from Carmel.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
On the upside, they've completely turned around Carmel in the last year. Great performances from Bonnie Langford.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus.. could EE be any more heavy-handed in it's discussion of rape?

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Phil's facial expressions this episode 😂😂😂

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Kat is a fucking horrible, unsympathetic character

Me and my family had a good chuckle at her misfortunes this episode

Also, fucking Stacey man, just when you thought they'd righted the course with her, she's cuddling up to Max again... Fuck's sake.

ieu

Oct 26, 2017
Mid Wales
Ya know I was starting to think that Gene was going to take the wrap on the fact she was feeling so guilty but this ending is bizarre. Like, why would Alfie abandon his boys just to abduct Cherry? Is it the whole 'eyes like my mum' thing?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What happened. Tell me my lovelies. I don't give a fuck about spoilers.