• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
What happened. Tell me my lovelies. I don't give a fuck about spoilers.
They hid Alfie's body in the lounge and spent most of the episode trying to decide what to do. Jean eventually called an ambulance like a normal human being. When the police arrived they realised Alfie had disappeared and abducted his daughter.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They hid Alfie's body in the lounge and spent most of the episode trying to decide what to do. Jean eventually called an ambulance like a normal human being. When the police arrived they realised Alfie had disappeared and abducted his daughter.
Wait.... Wut ?

Let's roll back a sec (LOL) what happened Yesterday, then today.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Wait.... Wut ?

Let's roll back a sec (LOL) what happened Yesterday, then today.

Hayley/Kat/Stacey vs. Alfie at the top of the stairs, a ton of home truths came out from both sides. Things escalated and Hayley pushed Alfie down the stairs, he had a nasty fall and struck his head on the pile of logs at the bottom.

---

Jean played a blinder in that episode. lmao at her casually stepping over 'dead' Alfie with the tray of crumpets.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hayley/Kat/Stacey vs. Alfie at the top of the stairs, a ton of home truths came out from both sides. Things escalated and Hayley pushed Alfie down the stairs, he had a nasty fall and struck his head on the pile of logs at the bottom.
Bloody hell. LMAO.

What was that Phil clip about that was posted the other day ?
Jean played a blinder in that episode. lmao at her casually stepping over 'dead' Alfie with the tray of crumpets.
Jean is a very underrated character.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Big mistake not focusing on the Slaters again, I'm not interested in any of this.

----

PLEASE give Denise a storyline. Diane Parish is too good to be wasted.

Last edited:

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
edfb85f157a423ee7c83448a7818eda1_100_100.png

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I just got caught up on like 8 weeks worth of EE

at first I was like, 'oh cool an actor to play Ben that doesn't have a punchable face'

then he starts speaking

A lot of the shit they're doing right now feels like they're clawing for ratings

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just got caught up on like 8 weeks worth of EE

at first I was like, 'oh cool an actor to play Ben that doesn't have a punchable face'

then he starts speaking

A lot of the shit they're doing right now feels like they're clawing for ratings
And to top it off. They fucking made him a fucking slaver.

Just feels like they did the character dirty. Ya know.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
And to top it off. They fucking made him a fucking slaver.

Just feels like they did the character dirty. Ya know.
Oh, they've done a 180 on the character.

Feels like they've thrown away all the work that was done 'redeeming' him in his last comeback for killing Heather. Now he's a slave trader and complete asshole to his daughter's mother for seemingly no reason.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, they've done a 180 on the character.

Feels like they've thrown away all the work that was done 'redeeming' him in his last comeback for killing Heather. Now he's a slave trader and complete asshole to his daughter's mother for seemingly no reason.
It feels like they wanted a new character, but couldn't be arsed. So just decided to make it Ben. Which is a shame.

I was fucking shocked, when he used him killing Heather as tool to put the frighteners on that Ewan.

Ohh EE. Go home, you're drunk. LOL.

EDIT: Ohh, and fuck Stewart!

Last edited:

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like Kat/Kush. Where's the chemistry?

Edit: welp, looks like Max/Mel is about to happen too.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Show's not in a good place right now. Why is Stuart still hanging around? Is the story of him and the Carters going to pick back up, or is that over? Not really sure what his purpose is.

Oct 25, 2017
I called the Sharon and Louise pregnancies six months ago god. I've barely watched since then.

Wait are they having an affair? How long has that been going on?

The first willing engagement from both parties happened last week? Callum gave Ben a blowey on the swings, then the following day he proposed to Witney, so this is building up to Ben outting him on his wedding day storyline. Predictable shite, I wouldn't be surprised if killer Ben returned to off that Stuart either as Callum told him to sort Ben out before his midnight encounter.

Oct 25, 2017
Thought I should revive the thread for the festive season.

Suppose there weren't too many surprises, but Lou going full Mitchell is fun. And I guess we'll get punished Martin being mopey for a while now. Dunno how they'll get away with it considering how bloody obvious it is they offed him.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure the twist will be Martin and Keanu somehow faked the video

Oct 25, 2017
Fowler hasn't got the stones to kill someone. Just look at his reaction with the Tubbs hit and run.

With the actors playing Keanu and Louise quitting it's clear what the twist will be. ✈️🇵🇹🙄

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Linda's behaviour in the last couple of episodes has been really sus. Any chance there's gonna be a reveal involving what she did Christmas Day?

Oct 25, 2017
Lol @ Keanu flying back like he'd been hit by a missile, then getting shot again and rising like a terminator after the music kicked in 😂

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Party Girl Linda is an all-time great EastEnders episode. I couldn't stop laughing.

Oct 25, 2017
"You sell battered sausages for a living" 😂

The show has been pretty good recently with Ian transforming into Evil Beale, peeping creep getting shanked and these first two boat episodes.

Who's going to peg it on Friday? It's supposed to be a big character.

Bex and Keanu actors have left the show - it'll be a shit ending if it's one of these 🙄

I'm going with Phil.

Last edited:

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Thought Christmas was pretty underwhelming but last week made up for it. Really good stuff.

#IanDidNothingWrong

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
I'm interested about what they do with the first post-corona episode. It can't just pick up with nothing having happened apart from a cursory reference to the lockdown.