• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

killer_clank

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed this thread on the old place to discuss the increasingly bonkers goings on of Walford so here is a new thread.

OP
OP
killer_clank

killer_clank

Oct 25, 2017
Were the Bailiffs taking a Nintendo Switch away tonight from the new family? Literally terrible timing - Mario is out tomorrow.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone enjoying how hastily this Max/Weyland storyline is peaking because they need to ditch Lauren and Abi come Christmas time?

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
So is Jane just gone for good now? I think my mind repressed everything about that embarrassing week or two where Max blackmailed her to leave.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone enjoying how hastily this Max/Weyland storyline is peaking because they need to ditch Lauren and Abi come Christmas time?
Yeah. It's a bit silly.
So is Jane just gone for good now? I think my mind repressed everything about that embarrassing week or two where Max blackmailed her to leave.
Yeah I believe she's gone for good.

I thought those two weeks were jokes, cause Max gave no fucks. LOL.
Zaki playing the switch on tonight's episode. Nintendo taking over the square.
Miyamoto is the true secret mastermind behind it all
YAAAAY.

MrBoBo

Nov 6, 2017
I'm loving the unapologetic Palpitine bad, for the sake of being gleefully bad villain.
Hopefully Max Skywalker can redeem himself.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, deffo Max. Lauren paints herself as a messiah when she was almost having an affair with Josh whilst Steven was still alive.

Also that Stacey/Max scene by the door made me anxious as hell. Please, please do not retread that story.

OP
OP
killer_clank

killer_clank

Oct 25, 2017
last nights episode was incredible. max is such a terrible villain. the show is reaching perfect levels of so bad its good again.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen much of any of this storyline, just catch it when the GF watches, what the hell is the story with Phil/Ian and Mick and his Dad?

Oct 25, 2017
Punished Max is either gonna end up being a lame blubbering mess or hit a whole new level. Wonder if Phil's gonna blame himself. Ian sure is gonna blame him.

Also wonder what the fatality count on the Vic premises are now.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Only just discovered the EastEnders people from GAF are over here.

I'd like to say I don't remember the last time EE had a good Christmas episode and this year's was supremely fucking dumb. Not just the idea but the execution. Just terrible.

EastEnders has been rudderless for a while and it finally felt like this storyline with the redevelopment of Albert Square was heading to a climactic coup d'Ă©tat of Walford but it's all fallen incredibly flat.

MrBoBo

Nov 6, 2017
The Phil shooting him in the middle of the street felt rushed and pretty dumb. But beyond that tip top Eastenders again, they doubled ratings and it was suitably miserable.

And still Max lives lol

Having not really followed the leaks I was totally expecting him to go out. Seems living might be a worse fate.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Stupid episode. I'm still astonished they've forever ruined Stacey and Martin by having her go with Max. Actually made me feel a little sick having him hang around like a bad smell afterward and her just kissing him in the kitchen whilst the kids and Martin were in the lounge.

Way to shit all over her development and retread old crap for the sake of it.

The way they ended on Lauren and Abi, I think one's dead and the other will live, though obviously both actresses are leaving regardless.

Speaking of retreads, Tanya was fantastic. I love that she has no time for Max's bullshit.

Were we really supposed to believe that Phil was just going to shoot Max point-black in the middle of the Square? lmao. Lots of people on Digital Spy reckon there's still a twist to be had where the stray bullet ricocheted and hit somebody.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Martin speaking for every single viewer tonight.

Fuck you, Stacey.

Oct 28, 2017
Martin speaking for every single viewer tonight.

Fuck you, Stacey.

Absolutely! I did a mic drop in sympathy at the end of his speech to Stacey.

That was a strange episode altogether though. I was expecting Fi to give the leases back to the various Walford residents, not just charge them for the privilege (I do realise it was coincidentally to push Mick into doing the big job).

I did enjoy Kathy getting some measure of control back.

Last edited: