• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrBoBo

Nov 6, 2017
It was nice of them to let a suicidal, mentally unstable, arguably responsible for it, accused murderer Max Branning stand beside her bed unsupervised while she lays there.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
wjhh6BO.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Was Phil pissed up when he agreed to this genius plan to divert a gangster's money van to the front door of his business to pull an armed robbery?

Also, Mickey Maguire in the van as Aidan Maguire's inside man. I need to see Paddy and Mimi Maguire roll up on the square

Deleted member 18502

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Keep Shirley around, but let's get the rest of the Carter's off the square ASAP. Good to see Masood back.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Just got caught up...

Whoever's writing this shit needs to go.

Why would career criminals, Phil Mitchell and Aiden Maguire, choose to conduct an armed robbery in a location where everyone recognises their faces and voices, in broad daylight? Did Ben agree to Phil using the Arches like this? Why wasn't anyone wearing the masks that were in the Arches? Why wasn't Aiden wearing a mask at all when the van was pulled over?

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I get it.. EastEnders is a comedy now.

yS33uIr.gif

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
Just discovered this thread, I didn't think it made the website migration.

Aside from Max sleeping with Stacy I enjoyed most of the Xmas stuff but the heist was hilariously stupid. I know Phil isn't particularly smart but pulling an armed robbery literally outside his garage is a new low.

Bizarre low key exit from Ben too.

Oct 25, 2017
Dog shitting
congeasat.gif
dancing shit

Amazing that this new producer is worse than the last one, and now he's soon bringing back the worthless Slater bints to take over the show.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I think this riveting chess storyline has been running for nearly a month? That's how bad the show currently is.

Vincent also finally completed his transformation from ex hardman wannabe gangster to jacked pussy whipped wimp scared of an OAP with a cane.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Wait a minute... weren't there scenes where Stacey and Hayley were insulting each other where no one else was around?

then they just reveal that they're cousins?

Oh, I get it. It's a meta-narrative to see if the viewer is keeping up with how inconsistent the writing is.

OP
OP
killer_clank

killer_clank

Oct 25, 2017
weird. they never had any clue what to do with her, the intro with that younger dude was totally awful and the stalker plot was just dropped.

show is a real mess atm

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
So they've really just killed off Kat? or is there a twist coming here?

OP
OP
killer_clank

killer_clank

Oct 25, 2017
That was the best episode in ages. The plot leading up to it was god awful but the pay off delivered