• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I don't think I'll ever tire of this aesthetic.

My gut tells me that I'll be able to run this on my Surface Pro 2017, which is great so I can play this otg. :D

Miaus

Jan 28, 2018
Ok Chucklefish, so far i'm buying Wargroove, Witchbrooke and Eastward and probably going to buy Stardew Valley. Good work, your games are looking amazing :)

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
I am completely on board. This looks (and sounds) sick.

The colors kinda give me Satoshi Kon vibes.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird to me that people keep attributing all of Chucklefish's published games to just Chucklefish.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
It looks great.

Also I just want to defend RPG Maker for a moment (not saying the game was made in RPG Maker, but I can see why someone might think that, from the second page it looks like Game Maker to me), there's some gorgeous games made in RPG Maker, it's actually a pretty stellar engine when used well.

Some RPG Maker games:

k2yk3kqw.jpg
ss_3c013fae6c84b942d0c3ccb623e8fd8c459df523.600x338.jpg
infest_rmx_141.jpg
hylics3.png

The engine is more capable and versatile than I think many think it is. Engines are just tools, it all matters how one uses the tools.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
It looks great.

Also I just want to defend RPG Maker for a moment (not saying the game was made in RPG Maker, but I can see why someone might think that, from the second page it looks like Game Maker to me), there's some gorgeous games made in RPG Maker, it's actually a pretty stellar engine when used well.

Some RPG Maker games:

What are the top left and bottom right games?

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
It looks great.

Some RPG Maker games:

hylics3.png

The engine is more capable and versatile than I think many think it is. Engines are just tools, it all matters how one uses the tools.

This games art is beautiful and I'm definitely going to pick it up now.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Looks great, but theres something about the main characters size that i dont like. Seems too big for the world hes in.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Looks awesome, but I hate game announcements without a release window.

At least give a year. If you don't have one, maybe you're not ready for announcement.

Monorojo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So an adventure RPG....

I didn't see many RPG elements on the screen in the trailer, I wonder if they have the usual RPG tropes here?

Looks like real time combat, but I wonder if the protagonist levels up skills, etc...

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
The game certainly has an interesting vibe. Funny enough, I apparently followed it and put it in my favorites when it was in Greenlight and didn't realize it till this thread.