• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

I wouldn't normally point out a specific game stream but this is doing a fantastic job of showing off the product itself and the stream is a blast so far.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
It could be "Easy Allies are currently doing a fun-as-hell [insert any game name] group stream". Love those guys.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Bah, I wish I had friends who liked fun. My friends are always like "ThIs GaMe Is OlD" when I try to make them play retro stuff with me.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
These are my favorite types of streams from them. Full of nostalgia with lots of little glimpses of and stories about a bundle of classics

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
First time I've seen a normal Group Stream get hyped up like this (not counting the Studio reveal stream).
WOAH, you think this could get them a serious load of Patrons, Zeo?

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Oh, I dunno. But it's pretty hype.

There's even someone from Sega in the chat.
You mean, Zack? I noticed. More people should know about this epic stream. first time I've truly seen a regular Group Stream get this much hype enough to get a ResetEra thread. Here's hoping this'll get them some serious amounts of patrons!

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
It annoys me that Easy Allies aren't bigger than they are. Easily one of the best producers of content when it comes to gaming.