Easy Allies @ E3 2019 | V3 with Glinny

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wait I thought the bets were only for the E3 briefings so doesn't the FF7 date being announced at the concert mean the no side wins?

Like the trailer is on youtube. Tunning a longer cut of the same trailer shouldn't count, the date is part of the trailer.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
Wait I thought the bets were only for the E3 briefings so doesn't the FF7 date being announced at the concert mean the no side wins?

Like the trailer is on youtube. Tunning a longer cut of the same trailer shouldn't count, the date is part of the trailer.
I think the trailer is gonna be shown again at Squeenix’s show

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah but the assumption is they show the same stuff again at their presser or at least repeat the date. It‘s the only logical conclusion.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
He wasn't particularly sarcastic about it, and so did better than I expected, but still nowhere near an apology.

Spaghetti

Dec 2, 2017

(Koch owns Deep Silver, Shibuya Productions co-produce Shenmue III)

They're streaming the PC Gaming Show right? Prepare for Huber reactions.