• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
Someone says something:

Crowd
VkWrB6C.gif

Szeth

Oct 25, 2017
Man I can't think of anything less appealing than playing a BR with fallout combat. My goodness.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Why do Bethesda Conference Audiences suck so much? Wooooooooooooo. Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Fucking shut up and let them talk. Suck their cocks later but let them talk smh

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
It felt like they had about 40 minutes of good content that was extended out to almost 90 minutes.

Having a crowd and having presenters walk onto stage absolutely ruins pacing.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
Bethesda and EA have been battling for worst conference of the year every year as far as i´m concerned.
This year Bethesda gets the honor, cause EA didn´t have one.
Beth shouldn´t have one either.

Pakesaker

Oct 25, 2017
Omaha, NE
I've really come around the Devolver shenanigans. This was easily there best year and most consistently funny show. Hoping for something similar next year with maybe one or two more games.

Dingotech

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad the EZA guys enjoyed Devolver this year.

I remember Kyle watching the first year in absolute disgust and not just enjoying it for what it was.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I'm glad the EZA guys enjoyed Devolver this year.

I remember Kyle watching the first year in absolute disgust and not just enjoying it for what it was.
i think it just kinda blindsided him, it was so very anti-E3 press conference

now that E3 is almost dead, he can see the lighter side

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
maybe Ubisoft will save us

maybe SquareEnix will save us

I know Nintendo will save us

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
maybe Ubisoft will save us

maybe SquareEnix will save us

I know Nintendo will save us
After Nintendo's direct last year? Nah dog, that's not a certainty. I have faith all three will save what's been a garbage E3 so far though. Ubisoft's usually a pretty good show, though you do have to put up with some weird shit every year. Square Enix is gonna have FFVIIR and FFVIII remaster, so I'm super excited about that. And Nintendo doesn't have the end of gen blues like Microsoft and Sony doshould be good too, so long as they stay away from the patch notes this year.

I missed the end of Bethesda's conference because I had somewhere to be, guess I'll watch the archive later if I feel like it. Doubt I missed much but I'll at least get to catch the Devolver conference. The weird thing about Bethesda is I thought their very first conference back in 2015 (?) was actually pretty good but every conference since then has been worse than the last. This one was just a dumpster fire, made all the more annoying by the most obnoxious crowd in history.