• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
42h5IrN.gif
Yeeessss. My favourite one was the laser tag game they had one year.

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Wait I thought the bets were only for the E3 briefings so doesn't the FF7 date being announced at the concert mean the no side wins?

Like the trailer is on youtube. Tunning a longer cut of the same trailer shouldn't count, the date is part of the trailer.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Wait I thought the bets were only for the E3 briefings so doesn't the FF7 date being announced at the concert mean the no side wins?

Like the trailer is on youtube. Tunning a longer cut of the same trailer shouldn't count, the date is part of the trailer.
I think the trailer is gonna be shown again at Squeenix's show

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah but the assumption is they show the same stuff again at their presser or at least repeat the date. It's the only logical conclusion.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
He wasn't particularly sarcastic about it, and so did better than I expected, but still nowhere near an apology.

Spaghetti

Dec 2, 2017

(Koch owns Deep Silver, Shibuya Productions co-produce Shenmue III)

They're streaming the PC Gaming Show right? Prepare for Huber reactions.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
BlipBlop is a procedural, like Cookie Clicker

I'm gonna play this for weeks

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
fake banner ads are starting to pop up in BlipBlop, seems like it's gonna turn into sommit else

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Can I get a gif of Kyle reacting to "Auto Chess is huge, Kyle."