• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
giphy.gif

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
People were ready to jump down huber's throat in chat lol, he was clearly referring to the gta4 character. Dude hasn't got a malicious fiber in his being.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to wait and see, but I am WAY more interested now than I was before. As long as they are able to deliver on that trailer, then I am in.

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
So glad I'm watching the Allies for this. Otherwise that whole Tom Clancy stretch would have been so dull to watch.

Jan 4, 2018
Just wanted to say I really like the streaming setup EZA has this year. The focus is definitely on the table, but it feels like they're all watching and discussing together (which technically they are). The presentation/production value is much cleaner while still having some of that cozy garage vibe to it.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I loved Watch Dogs Legion reveal, I know I'm gonna buy Rainbow Six Quarantine (even if we got no gameplay), and Gods and Monsters looked interesting (but still, NO FUCKING GAMEPLAY)
Everything else was an update and/or didn't interest me
AVENGERS PLZDONTSUCKPLZDONTSUCKPLZDONTSUCKPLZDONTSUCKPLZDONTSUCKPLZDONTSUCK

Oct 25, 2017
The terminator placement was a bit stunted but made way more sense than it seems to the Allies,

1. Wildlands had a massively popular Predator DLC mission
2. Breakpoint is about robotics and drones
3. Dark Fate is out a month after Breakpoint

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
hopefully this Kinda Funny show is as good as the PC show, lots of smaller, cool looking games