• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
He should take some time off then, clear his mind.

What a shit comment.

You don't clear your mind from a parent fucking dying by taking time off, you continue to do things you regularly do. I lost my mom four years ago and it will never be 'cleared'.

Go back to whining about Epic and stop telling people how to handle their personal situations.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
What a shit comment.

You don't clear your mind from a parent fucking dying by taking time off, you continue to do things you regularly do. I lost my mom four years ago and it will never be 'cleared'.

Go back to whining about Epic and stop telling people how to handle their personal situations.

Yes you do. We even get time off in those cases in my country.

Also I love how you guys don't address any of the arguments (both mine and other posters) but just handwave his comment away calling people 'whiners'. Last time I checked these forums were called Gaming Discussion, not Fan Boy Station.

I understamd you guys don't have a problem with Ian delivering shallow comments like the one mentioned before but that just means you chose to be ignorant on the issue.

It wasn't a surprising dismissal coming from Ian. Huber and Ben would definitely have a more nuanced take on the situation

I agree. Blood, too.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Yes you do. We even get time off in those cases in my country.

Also I love how you guys don't address any of the arguments (both mine and other posters) but just handwave his comment away calling people 'whiners'. Last time I checked these forums were called Gaming Discussion, not Fan Boy Station.

I understamd you guys don't have a problem with Ian delivering shallow comments like the one mentioned before but that just means you chose to be ignorant on the issue.

I agree. Blood, too.

Holy crap. I don't think you realize what's important in life and your priorities are out of whack.

Ian has a brilliant mind and he's allowed to speak it. A lot of people like you are just quick to judge anyone who doesn't care as much about the Epic game store situation as yourself. Guess what? It's just another PC launcher to me too. I use it and buy things off it like everything else. It's not a big deal for someone like me or Ian to not be as concerned about the Epic game store as you are. You even judging Ian of all people for his opinion is incredibly misguided. There are more important things in life.

Jul 17, 2018
Whooosh, I'm talking about the healing process not actual time off.

You're so insensitive.

Any point you think you're making is clouded by the disgusting insensitivity you are showing.

Thanks for proving my point about not wanting to address the issue.

Btw: 'disgusting' because I said a dude is going through some rough times and could need some rest? Wow.

Holy crap. I don't think you realize what's important in life and your priorities are out of whack.

Ian has a brilliant mind and he's allowed to speak it. A lot of people like you are just quick to judge anyone who doesn't care as much about the Epic game store situation as yourself. Guess what? It's just another PC launcher to me too. I use it and buy things off it like everything else. It's not a big deal and you even judging Ian of all people for his opinion is incredibly misguided.

Again, your post is basically you saying 'I don't care and Ian is right to not care, too'. If you don't want to discuss stuff then just don't do it instead telling other people their problems are 'not a big deal'.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Lol these graphics, it's like chimmy allies all over again

Truly a work of art :D

Btw: 'disgusting' because I said a dude is going through some rough times and could need some rest? Wow.

If you weren't so focused on a game launcher, you would have noticed Ian was gone for over two weeks. He can choose to heal however he wants.
Him not wanting to talk about what you want to talk about doesn't mean he needs rest. Get over it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Again, your post is basically you saying 'I don't care and Ian is right to not care, too'. If you don't want to discuss stuff then just don't do it instead telling other people their problems are 'not a big deal'.

It's a video game forum and the Easy Allies are a video game group. The Epic game store is going to get brought up. Ian and people like myself aren't going around telling people to shut up about the Epic store. We're just not as consumed with hating it as much as you are. That's totally ok.

Jul 17, 2018
It's a video game forum and the Easy Allies are a video game group. The Epic game store is going to get brought up. Ian and people like myself aren't going around telling people to shut up about the Epic store. We're just not as consumed with hating it as much as you are. That's totally ok.

Again, you're talking about emotions and doing ad personas when you should be discussing the facts and issues. That's not how discussion works.

This is pointless. I'll see myself out.

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did any of the allies deliver impressions on Watch Dogs Legion? I really wanna know about that game.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine thinking the Epic Game Store issue is such a big issue that you can't recognise how shitty and dismissive your comments were. You come off like a truly reasonable adult, nothing like a console platform warrior.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Are there any impressions from Jones on FFVII Remake? I've seen their reactions and demo impressions but I don't know if Jones could play it yesterday and share his opinion.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I totally get where your coming from, they are adding gameplay elements to things that really dont need them (talking about the weeds specifically.) As far as ordering things from a catalog you've been able to do that since atleast new leaf, I'm pretty sure it existed in wild world as well. I'm hopeful that as you build up your town you will be able to upgrade your nook shop to have display shelves and expanded offerings.

animal crossing 1 had a catalogue

i remembered getting codes in nintendo power for stuff

I'm late replying to this, but, yeah, if we end up building shops with display shelves later, I'm placated somewhat (though the visibly expanding shelf space is part of feeling accomplished). The coupons and the creeping in of mobile design philosophy they seem to signify are my bigger worry by far.

Even so, one of the things I enjoyed about Animal Crossing is how things have a presence in the world. Like the stuff you order from the catalogue in New Leaf arrives by mail the next day and doesn't simply materialize in your inventory when you want it to.

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These guys are based in LA right? Anyone know what their office address is? Just wanna locate it on Google Maps for fun.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
D9C4HzVXYAAexH0.png

D9C4HzpW4AEOGsv.png

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
These guys are based in LA right? Anyone know what their office address is? Just wanna locate it on Google Maps for fun.

Eh, I'm sure there is no ill intent, but that's something I'm sure they don't want to publicize so as not to attract unwanted attention. Reminds me of when people started ordering pizza to the beach house that one year after figuring out the address. *shudder*

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
That photoshop is especially weird to look at since, as we learned in the Better Stuff Before E3 stream last year, Jones has had the exact same haircut since 1995.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
What happened to the stream, cut out shortly after friend code wrapped up.
Looks like it's actually a Twitch issue. I've heard that there are other streams that have gone down. Anyway, they're going to record and put on YouTube.

@EasyAllies
Since Twitch still seems to be having problems we're going to record our remaining impressions and put them up on YouTube (probably tomorrow.) Sorry for the inconvenience! Look forward to our E3 2019 Awards live on Tuesday! #Hopefully ;)

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
If you want an easy way to tell how underwhelming this E3 was, just look at the number of pages in this thread. Last year the EZA E3 thread had 97 pages, this year there's just 17. Nintendo and Square Enix brought it, everyone else gets a collective F.

Regardless, thanks to all the Allies for the great coverage. I've still got some of yesterday's impressions and all of today's to go through but I'm looking forward to watching it all.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
If you want an easy way to tell how underwhelming this E3 was, just look at the number of pages in this thread. Last year the EZA E3 thread had 97 pages, this year there's just 17. Nintendo and Square Enix brought it, everyone else gets a collective F.

Regardless, thanks to all the Allies for the great coverage. I've still got some of yesterday's impressions and all of today's to go through but I'm looking forward to watching it all.
Yeah, this was definitely the worst E3 of the generation for me, but as always, the Allies made it fun
Hopefully Sony comes back next year with the PS5 and a bunch of next-gen games with them, and these companies cut down on the CG
Oh and also hoping Wabi doesn't leak the entirety of E3 again

Last edited: